• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Beto besides being a demcrap is doing poorly in all the polls this stunt he pulled today that I saw on Hannity I fear will boost his campaign by giving him an influx of money from the anti-gun whacko's like the brady bunch, and from other anti-gun organizations, and also will be popular with robbers, muggers, home invaders across the country. Just a huge publicity stunt to raise money by the biggest ass hole in Texas. IMHO
    It might make the anti gun wackos happy, but those aren't the ones who would be the deciding factor in the election. Moderates are going to see what he did in the same way we did. As a disgusting display of political grandstanding during an ongoing tragedy. They are going to see him as the scum he is.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    WFAA is reporting President Brandon will be traveling to Uvalde (they didn’t say when). But you can rest assured that won’t be to express sympathy but to push a gun control agenda.
    Hmm, An anti gun idiot going to a small town in Texas to basically use that town's dead children as a platform for pushing a political agenda?

That ought to be entertaining to watch.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I didn’t see the first one, thought since it was kind of political I did it here, I didn’t look in news
    Were just messin with you. Nothing personal. It's what we do. Didnt you mess with people growing up or were you too sheltered?
    Saw that, no worries, guess this isn’t going to work out for me here, sorry for any inconvenience
    Now why did you got and get butthurt? Now we gotta post all kinds of memes and such.

1653533649176.png

1653533690035.png

Seriously were still just messing with you. We all post extra threads and get called on it.

Well except for @ZX9RCAM he usually does the calling.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

cop moment
    Care to expand on that, or clarify it for everyone?

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    from the article:

“Officials say he “encountered” a school district security officer outside the school, though there were conflicting reports from authorities on whether the men exchanged gunfire. After running inside, he fired on two arriving Uvalde police officers who were outside the building, said Texas Department of Public Safety spokesperson Travis Considine. The police officers were injured.

After entering the school, Ramos charged into one classroom and began to kill.

He “barricaded himself by locking the door and just started shooting children and teachers that were inside that classroom,” Lt. Christopher Olivarez of the Department of Public Safety told CNN. “It just shows you the complete evil of the shooter.”

All those killed were in the same classroom, he said.

Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw told reporters that 40 minutes to an hour elapsed from when Ramos opened fire on the school security officer to when the tactical team shot him, though a department spokesman said later that they could not give a solid estimate of how long the gunman was in the school or when he was killed.

“The bottom line is law enforcement was there,” McCraw said. “They did engage immediately. They did contain (Ramos) in the classroom.”

Meanwhile, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said the Border Patrol agents had trouble breaching the classroom door and had to get a staff member to open the room with a key. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation”.

Le was caught off guard but I wouldn’t call this not doing anything. When you have two responding officers down and the shooter barricading, it complicates things.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    from the article:

“Officials say he “encountered” a school district security officer outside the school, though there were conflicting reports from authorities on whether the men exchanged gunfire. After running inside, he fired on two arriving Uvalde police officers who were outside the building, said Texas Department of Public Safety spokesperson Travis Considine. The police officers were injured.

He “barricaded himself by locking the door and just started shooting children and teachers that were inside that classroom,” Lt. Christopher Olivarez of the Department of Public Safety told CNN. “It just shows you the complete evil of the shooter.”

Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw told reporters that 40 minutes to an hour elapsed from when Ramos opened fire on the school security officer to when the tactical team shot him, though a department spokesman said later that they could not give a solid estimate of how long the gunman was in the school or when he was killed.

“The bottom line is law enforcement was there,” McCraw said. “They did engage immediately. They did contain (Ramos) in the classroom.”

Meanwhile, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said the Border Patrol agents had trouble breaching the classroom door and had to get a staff member to open the room with a key. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation”.

Le was caught off guard but I wouldn’t call this not doing anything.
    I agree. They needed to assess the situation to know what the best course of action to take. Unfortunately that takes a little time. Blindly rushing in, could have meant many more lives would have been lost.

I will reiterate, the shooter was a cowardly POS loser. I'm glad he's dead!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I agree. They needed to assess the situation to know what the best course of action to take. Unfortunately that takes a little time. Blindly rushing in, could have meant many more lives would have been lost.

Many people will have many opinions. It’s only natural; especially the parents. However I didn’t read anything that indicated they stood outside jerking off. Those cops got put into a damned if you do damned if you don’t scenario.

Imagine you’re a cop responding and you show up to two cops down, the guy is bunkering in, and now you’re multitasking between aid to the downed cops and figuring out how to get in and get the guy without ending up like the two cops and being unable to provide help.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Many people will have many opinions. It’s only natural; especially the parents. However I didn’t read anything that indicated they stood outside jerking off. Those cops got put into a damned if you do damned if you don’t scenario.

Imagine you’re a cop responding and you show up to two cops down, the guy is bunkering in, and now you’re multitasking between aid to the downed cops and figuring out how to get in and get the guy without ending up like the two cops and being unable to provide help.
    Exactly. I can only imagine the thoughts going through the parents minds. I can fully sympathize with what they were going through. In their minds, things were just not happening fast enough. But, LE has to assess and take the best course of action to take the perpetrator down, while minimizing further loss of life.

IMO, I think all LE officers did the very best they could with what was going on that day. very sad that children had to pay the price for whatever reason this POS was trying to accomplish.

Rot in Hell mother-f***er!

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012

I don't agree at all. Grown men are expendable compared to children, especially when you sign up to be expendable. Blindly rushing in is exactly what should be done, when a group of childrens lives are in danger and there seems to be no other option when every second is a precious child.

Now I know I'm not in a position to say I woulda done this, cause I'm not in any line of law enforcement, but I can say, when children are being executed, one by one, and seemingly the only option is to rush in, then that's EXACTLY what any grown man/men should do.

No I don't have sources. Just my opinion.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    from the article:

Le was caught off guard but I wouldn’t call this not doing anything. When you have two responding officers down and the shooter barricading, it complicates things.
    I can only imagine what it would be like trying to breach a door with the shooter killing people inside and also shooting at you. Pure speculation on my part but a lot of classroom doors are heavy and open outwards. You'll need a pry tool instead of a ram.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom