• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    One of the first things my sister said to me when I got home today was "Did you see that news conference? That spokesman should never be put in front of cameras ever again. I can't believe they put him out there this time. His facial tics were so pronounced and constant, I stopped being able to hear him! He didn't even know enough to speak into the microphones consistently! It was a total shit show!..." She went on and on and then finally showed it to me on TiVo.

I was floored. It was ...I don't know how to describe it. I have no words to describe a performance that poor from someone whose job includes talking to the press.
    Can you find a clip on YouTube of what y’all watched?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    One of the first things my sister said to me when I got home today was "Did you see that news conference? That spokesman should never be put in front of cameras ever again. … It was ...I don't know how to describe it. I have no words to describe a performance that poor from someone whose job includes talking to the press.

Not the PIO, the head of the agency.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    ....yet.

Lots of angry parents in that town.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    I can't imagine being a police officer in Uvalde now. Even if I wasn't anywhere near the school, it would be hard to look many in the eye. What would one say when a parent of a dead child came and asked why?

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    One of the first things my sister said to me when I got home today was "Did you see that news conference? That spokesman should never be put in front of cameras ever again. I can't believe they put him out there this time. His facial tics were so pronounced and constant, I stopped being able to hear him! He didn't even know enough to speak into the microphones consistently! It was a total shit show!..." She went on and on and then finally showed it to me on TiVo.

I was floored. It was ...I don't know how to describe it. I have no words to describe a performance that poor from someone whose job includes talking to the press.
    I thought he was much better than the spokesman they used the day before.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I just listened to a pos Senator talk about how they are going to pack the Supreme Court because Trump and the Republicans stole 2 seats on the Court so they can pass all the anti 2nd Amendment laws and have their Supreme Court make them lawful. I am sick to death of these scum.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I just listened to a pos Senator talk about how they are going to pack the Supreme Court because Trump and the Republicans stole 2 seats on the Court so they can pass all the anti 2nd Amendment laws and have their Supreme Court make them lawful. I am sick to death of these scum.
    I'm holding onto hope that this November will be sending a bunch of them home when they are replaced, because people are sick of the Democrats. It's too bad we can't do the same with Biden and Harris.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    284332541_542001577388038_681403854370685216_n.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Maybe new info...maybe some of us have seen it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So they can pass anti 2nd Amendment laws? I'm hoping they repeal the 'anti' 2nd Amendment laws.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom