• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    One of the first things my sister said to me when I got home today was "Did you see that news conference? That spokesman should never be put in front of cameras ever again. I can't believe they put him out there this time. His facial tics were so pronounced and constant, I stopped being able to hear him! He didn't even know enough to speak into the microphones consistently! It was a total shit show!..." She went on and on and then finally showed it to me on TiVo.

I was floored. It was ...I don't know how to describe it. I have no words to describe a performance that poor from someone whose job includes talking to the press.
    Can you find a clip on YouTube of what y’all watched?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    One of the first things my sister said to me when I got home today was "Did you see that news conference? That spokesman should never be put in front of cameras ever again. … It was ...I don't know how to describe it. I have no words to describe a performance that poor from someone whose job includes talking to the press.

Not the PIO, the head of the agency.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    ....yet.

Lots of angry parents in that town.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    I can't imagine being a police officer in Uvalde now. Even if I wasn't anywhere near the school, it would be hard to look many in the eye. What would one say when a parent of a dead child came and asked why?

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    One of the first things my sister said to me when I got home today was "Did you see that news conference? That spokesman should never be put in front of cameras ever again. I can't believe they put him out there this time. His facial tics were so pronounced and constant, I stopped being able to hear him! He didn't even know enough to speak into the microphones consistently! It was a total shit show!..." She went on and on and then finally showed it to me on TiVo.

I was floored. It was ...I don't know how to describe it. I have no words to describe a performance that poor from someone whose job includes talking to the press.
    I thought he was much better than the spokesman they used the day before.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I just listened to a pos Senator talk about how they are going to pack the Supreme Court because Trump and the Republicans stole 2 seats on the Court so they can pass all the anti 2nd Amendment laws and have their Supreme Court make them lawful. I am sick to death of these scum.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I just listened to a pos Senator talk about how they are going to pack the Supreme Court because Trump and the Republicans stole 2 seats on the Court so they can pass all the anti 2nd Amendment laws and have their Supreme Court make them lawful. I am sick to death of these scum.
    I'm holding onto hope that this November will be sending a bunch of them home when they are replaced, because people are sick of the Democrats. It's too bad we can't do the same with Biden and Harris.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    284332541_542001577388038_681403854370685216_n.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Maybe new info...maybe some of us have seen it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So they can pass anti 2nd Amendment laws? I'm hoping they repeal the 'anti' 2nd Amendment laws.

Top Bottom