• ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Honestly, I can easily imagine it.

I've seen it. I've seen officers getting their asses kicked by a suspect and other officers do nothing because of fear.

We have two examples of it. Parkland and Uvalde. It's a real scenario. Put someone into a doorway without a ballistic shield and tell them to go inside and kill the shooter. A lot of officers won't do it.

There are a lot of officers that shouldn't be there. Now we're scraping the bottom of the barrel to fill academy seats. You think we're getting warriors out of that?

On the other hand, are you the guy that has zero training on room entry and dealing with a barricaded suspect willing to lose your life and have your kids grow up without a father to save someone else's child?

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk
    Here's your volunteers to breech and draw fire right here.

I guess people are going to have to fight their way through cops by force in order to protect their children now.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Here's your volunteers to breech and draw fire right here.

I guess people are going to have to fight their way through cops by force in order to protect their children now.

Every single one of those cops should turn in their shiny badges and guns and resign. Maybe they could get jobs on a garbage truck, that's the best they are worth.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    While they are calling to repeal the second, like it can just be done tomorrow, I'm thinking they would shit about calls to repeal their right to spew vile shit.

These people are idiots. They have no clue about our representative government works. Why there are no votes for gun control. Cause each elected official actually answers to those who elect them not AOC or whoopi.

Jesus christ, just hold your breath till you pass out already.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I finally talked to my wife about this. She's a 3rd grade teacher and she says her school has little to no security whatsoever. You have to be buzzed into the front door but they let anyone in. There's no way to alert teachers or staff of a shooter on campus. Doors are never locked. Her classroom is open concept so she doesn't have a door to lock. They do have a few cameras but nobody to monitor them. And the ISD cops are either too fat or old to do much if anything actually happened.

They do have a watchdog dad program at the school. I went to the initial meeting at the beginning of the school year and about 150 men showed up. They only had 6 dads show up through the year to volunteer for the program. My FIL and I were two of them.

Most school districts have a way for people to volunteer at schools. You don't have to be a parent of a child there. If citizens want to be armed and protect their local schools while volunteering there is a way to do it. I was armed when I volunteered.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Screenshot_20220528-063330_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220528-063343_Instagram.jpg

Now we learn the border agents were also told to wait? What in the literal hell?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Has Gov hot wheels said anything about the mis information he was spreading about how this went down yet?

Someone has to come clean..
    Maybe his own people lied to him

He went on TV and told everyone that LE responded like heros

EDIT: I found this from the NY Post
    Screenshot_20220527-231310_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Yesterday the narrative changed significantly, but I think we have a handle on it now. Basically the school/school district police failed miserably. They violated multiple parts of their written security plan-

Violated locked class room door policy
    Violated locked exterior door policy
    Did not monitor cameras to see shooter shooting at school for 12 minutes
    Did not have armed police onsite
    Did not have unarmed security monitoring campus.

The ISD/PD Chief made bad calls at every opportunity during the Active Shooter Incident.
    I suspect it will be some time longer before an accurate accounting of the events comes out.

Reactions: gll

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Has Gov hot wheels said anything about the mis information he was spreading about how this went down yet?

Someone has to come clean..
    Maybe his own people lied to him

He went on TV and told everyone that LE responded like heros

EDIT: I found this from the NY Post
    View attachment 322021
    Yep he pissed. Says he was lied to.

Top Bottom