• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Sadly, people are making death threats to the staff of Oasis Outback. While I don't care for some of the staff, every time I've bought a gun from them, they've done it by the book. And there are cameras in the store despite what some are saying.
    That's just utter stupidity. If they sold him the rifles legally, then they did nothing wrong. Some people need someplace to lay the blame, and the gun store is an easy target for them to assign blame to.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    pic417533.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I want to believe this ..really I do
    DPS are his boys

I guess I missed something along the way. Haven’t seen every post and not watched much news on it.

Everything I’ve seen so far is about Uvalde PD or CBP. CBP seems to have done what was needed. Where was DPS involved?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Seems like DPS came in and took over the narrative because nobody else was giving any straight answers. And then just repeated the same BS.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

SickSilverado

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    TEXAS
    Seems like people are looking to place blame anywhere but the shooter. I seen they're going after Daniel Defense because that's the rifle he used and they had an ad with a child on it 2 days before the shooting(eventhough he bought the gun 6 days prior to the ad posting). They're also going after Ruger I believe because he also had a Ruger rifle that he didn't use(if i read that right). I don't understand threatening to massacre the workers at Oasis...that'll make them no better than the shooter. I'm guessing they're gonna let the FBI off the hook for OK'ing his background check...honestly that's the only other place I could partly see some blame going other than the shooter and his non-existent guardians.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Seems like people are looking to place blame anywhere but the shooter. I seen they're going after Daniel Defense because that's the rifle he used and they had an ad with a child on it 2 days before the shooting(eventhough he bought the gun 6 days prior to the ad posting). They're also going after Ruger I believe because he also had a Ruger rifle that he didn't use(if i read that right). I don't understand threatening to massacre the workers at Oasis...that'll make them no better than the shooter. I'm guessing they're gonna let the FBI off the hook for OK'ing his background check...honestly that's the only other place I could partly see some blame going other than the shooter and his non-existent guardians.
    It will always come down to who has the deepest pockets when the lawsuits are filed. The Ambulance chasing lawyers will be flocking around soon enough because like the bottom feeding sharks they are, they smell the money in the air. They probably won't go after the mother or the grandparents, because they probably don't have any real assets to get. I'd suspect the gun store, and possibly the gun manufacturers because they have the largest amount of assets to acquire in a lawsuit. It always boils down to money, and never about justice.

Same thing happened with the Sandy Hook lawsuits. Ask those parents how many of the millions they won in the lawsuit is going to bring their children back.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …Everything I’ve seen so far is about Uvalde PD or CBP. CBP seems to have done what was needed. Where was DPS involved?

All I’ve seen is Rangers are leading the investigation. A lot of what’s been officially released hasn’t added up when I think about it. I’ve blamed it on inept DPS PIOs, but there’s also been an undercurrent of tension that all of them have conveyed.

What also bothers me is FBI’s CRG PIO-type people are the best in the business and I’ve been wondering whether their lack of participation has been intentional or politically motivated on their part or if there’s some type of Rangers/FBI ego/pissing match going on.

What I do know is that it’s going to be a while before a coherent and comprehensive chronology is produced. Too many inconsistencies.

SickSilverado

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    TEXAS
    See, these monsters get a pass everytime they give out warnings of their evil intent. This area is notorious for going light on crime. There's a guy in the next town over that tried to intimidate his family and decided to fire a shot down the street. Cops didn't want to arrest him but the town pressured them, only to have the guy released a day later with seemingly no consequence. Nobody gets held accountable around this area, unless you're "special". Heck, 2 dudes murdered a guy in that same town and walked free for 2+ years.

Top Bottom