• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Qanon has, can't describe how, but Q has made it so he is the only one who can post on this chan. Something tied to the President creating the Emergency Alert system POTUS will use.

Best laugh I’ve had all week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Tell you what, you haven't given any information disputing the facts that were posted you're relying on what others know, so let's try to get off the direct attacks and work on the facts.
    You started with attacks on me not the vide. I posted something that would support the video cam scenes that show a lack of spent cartridges, holes in walls/floor and blood.
    Now if you know something specific that is in error then spit it out otherwise leave it alone.

5.56 doesn’t exactly explode if it his Sheetrock sending shrapnel everywhere. That statement alone shows whoever smashed a bunch of words together has no understanding of the weapons they are trying to describe the effects of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Qanon has, can't describe how, but Q has made it so he is the only one who can post on this chan. Something tied to the President creating the Emergency Alert system POTUS will use.

Call me skeptical, but I seriously doubt it. To the point I choose not to waste time tracking it down.

Top Bottom