• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I received notice of this event being held for a third year, please see flyer below.

page1image44261504

Once again, to the moderators and staff, I'm strictly a participant and am just passing along information that some members might find useful.

Byrd666

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    There is plenty of time, and plenty of openings left for folks to sign up for this.

It is absolutely worth the time and expense to attend.

Byrd666

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    The September 2021 issue of the American Rifleman has a short article on page 102 about the event last year. Along with web addresses to get more information or to register for the upcoming experience.

It truly is worth attending if you can.

Byrd666

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Well, the event this year did not disappoint. Unfortunately, in an attempt to make sure my phone was completely charged up to take a bunch of pictures and videos, I kinda forgot to bring it with me to the day of competition. I did though, just a few minutes ago, find a quick video segment from 'Shooting USA' on YouTube pertaining to the 2020 event. Link below. There is also supposed to be a show dedicated to the event this year, 2021, with an unknown release date.

There was a total of twenty seven (27) scored competitors this year. All with various disabilities, from legally blind, to amputees, or multiple amputations, to various stages of paralysis and, or, wheelchair bound. There were prizes awarded to all the competitors as well as quite a few of the volunteers and R.O.s. Meaning, EVERY competitor went home with a brand new gun of some sort, with some guy winning a brand new Colt Python (:what:). And I cannot forget the absolute generosity of the guy and gals that volunteered for this, or of the many various sponsors and Sig Academy for hosting the event for the last three years.

And they said, next year will be a three day event with even more stuff going on with more classes and a tougher course of fire. (Oh joy(I placed second to last this year.)) Possibly in the new indoor facility they are working on right now.

For the curious, a match book was in the process of being put together after the match was completed. They just didn't have enough time to get it done beforehand.

More to come as I find it.

2020 Adaptive Defensive Shooting Summit

Once again, to the admin. and mods., I am strictly an attendee, and get nothing in return for this.

https://adaptiveshoot.com/

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom