• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    I know it's been a while since I have added any, been catching up on things, it's amazing how far behind I can get and it does not take long at all.

Anyway four (4) new cases to add to the always growing list.

1. Walther, model PK380, caliber 380 ACP, serial number PK097346 - investigator Cpl. Rex Givens 903.654.4910
    2. S&W, model unknown, stainless steel, caliber 357 magnum, serial number 1D39461 - investigator Cpl. Rex Givens 903.654.4910
    3. Ruger, model unknown, stainless steel, caliber 357 magnum, serial number 573-77695 investigator St. Mark Nanny 903.654.4911
    4. Maverick, model 88, pump, 12 gauge, serial number MV04338U - investigator Greg Cloud 903.654.4914.

As always, thanks to everyone for looking. I have said it before and will reinforce an active citizenry is our best chance to find these guys.
    Target Sports

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    You would not believe that half baked information I get at times. A couple of weeks ago I got a report that the complainant (who should know better) reported a revolver. That's it. No brand, no caliber, did not know if it was a five or six shot, barrel length - anything.

I'm grateful to get what I can.

There are lots of folks that know nothing about the firearms they own.

Top Bottom