• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonehead1185

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos/Lake Dallas, Tx
    Hello everyone. My question is concerning the address change on my CHL. It shows my current address while I am here at school but come July I will be moving to another set of apartments.

I know I have to notify them about the change but I need everyone's advice on what address I should put as my new one. The reason I ask that is because the new apartments I will be going to I will only be there for 6 months, until the end of the year, and after that moving back home with my girlfriend into our place there.

Should I change the CHL address twice and pay the fees twice or just use the address for back home, which is basically my permanent address (where my credit card statements and other mail is delivered to). Thanks for any advice you can give me!
    Gun Zone Deals

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    When I was in college...I was in a different city in an apartment and used my parents address as my permanent address. I would do the same but confirm with the local DPS office that it would be the correct procedure.

bonehead1185

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos/Lake Dallas, Tx
    Well thanks for the input but now it turns out that I will be able to graduate earlier than expected! Instead of a December graduation it will be an August one and my current apartments will let me go month to month after my lease expires, a whole 2 months. I'm so excited and ready to be done with school for awhile!

Top Bottom