Adelbridge & Co. 1 Liberty Gun Show 0

Discussion in 'San Antonio' started by jhnrckr, Oct 20, 2013.

1. jhnrckr

jhnrckr New Member

Nov 2, 2011
    san antonio
    I went to Liberty Gun show in Live Oak with some money burning a hole in my pocket on Saturday. I got there before doors opened so I could get a new hunting rig. Prices in that place were messed up and the selection was poor. They were much better months ago but quality of show has gone down hill fast. I was driving home down San Pedro and found a new gun shop called Adelbridge & Co. Firearms. The prices were OK on most stuff but it turns out I knew the guy behind the counter- Trey. I picked up a Savage Hog Hunter- price was OK but Trey got me a deal on a Burris Full Field to go with it (not the Chinese made Full Field II). I took the gun out to Bracken Range today and it shot lights out. I have heard that the gun is a gimmick but it is nothing but a short barreled Savage 10 which is perfect for blind hunting and threaded for when I get my can. Under $500 and .75 MOA with Sierra 168grn Match Kings is hard to argue with.

2. 35Remington

35Remington TGT Addict

Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    We're gonna need to see some pics.

3. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck 1911 Nut Lifetime Member

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hmmmm....went to the Liberty show today....got Schoolmarm a Inox Beretta Tomcat that'd I'd been looking for for over a year at a better price than I'd seen the blued models for, an' a box of .32 hardball for $15. Most of the ammo WAS overpriced, but there were some interesting guns there, including one dealer from Beeville that WILL be sellin' me a Henry .44 mag shortly!

4. pcnotpc

pcnotpc Member

Nov 9, 2011
    San Antonio, Texas
    Jhnrckr (AKA Jonathan Hirsch) IS Adelbridge & Co.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  5. bodhi

bodhi Member

Sep 28, 2013
    pcnotpc, are you saying jhnrckr owns Adelbridge & Co?

6. pcnotpc

pcnotpc Member

Nov 9, 2011
    San Antonio, Texas
    Yes. I wanted to buy a gun from Jhnrckr off of Texas Gun Trader. He said his FFL was tied to an office at a storage place in Schertz off IH-35 and FM 3009. He was only there for a few hours a day and never past 7 PM. This is that locaton: FFL Registry: Adelbridge Inc (Dealer)

7. Texasjack

Texasjack TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    About the time you think you've seen everything.......