Adelbridge & Co. 1 Liberty Gun Show 0

jhnrckr

Nov 2, 2011
san antonio
I went to Liberty Gun show in Live Oak with some money burning a hole in my pocket on Saturday. I got there before doors opened so I could get a new hunting rig. Prices in that place were messed up and the selection was poor. They were much better months ago but quality of show has gone down hill fast. I was driving home down San Pedro and found a new gun shop called Adelbridge & Co. Firearms. The prices were OK on most stuff but it turns out I knew the guy behind the counter- Trey. I picked up a Savage Hog Hunter- price was OK but Trey got me a deal on a Burris Full Field to go with it (not the Chinese made Full Field II). I took the gun out to Bracken Range today and it shot lights out. I have heard that the gun is a gimmick but it is nothing but a short barreled Savage 10 which is perfect for blind hunting and threaded for when I get my can. Under $500 and .75 MOA with Sierra 168grn Match Kings is hard to argue with.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
Hmmmm....went to the Liberty show today....got Schoolmarm a Inox Beretta Tomcat that'd I'd been looking for for over a year at a better price than I'd seen the blued models for, an' a box of .32 hardball for $15. Most of the ammo WAS overpriced, but there were some interesting guns there, including one dealer from Beeville that WILL be sellin' me a Henry .44 mag shortly!

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
About the time you think you've seen everything.......

Top Bottom