• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhnrckr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    san antonio
    I went to Liberty Gun show in Live Oak with some money burning a hole in my pocket on Saturday. I got there before doors opened so I could get a new hunting rig. Prices in that place were messed up and the selection was poor. They were much better months ago but quality of show has gone down hill fast. I was driving home down San Pedro and found a new gun shop called Adelbridge & Co. Firearms. The prices were OK on most stuff but it turns out I knew the guy behind the counter- Trey. I picked up a Savage Hog Hunter- price was OK but Trey got me a deal on a Burris Full Field to go with it (not the Chinese made Full Field II). I took the gun out to Bracken Range today and it shot lights out. I have heard that the gun is a gimmick but it is nothing but a short barreled Savage 10 which is perfect for blind hunting and threaded for when I get my can. Under $500 and .75 MOA with Sierra 168grn Match Kings is hard to argue with.
    Texas SOT

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hmmmm....went to the Liberty show today....got Schoolmarm a Inox Beretta Tomcat that'd I'd been looking for for over a year at a better price than I'd seen the blued models for, an' a box of .32 hardball for $15. Most of the ammo WAS overpriced, but there were some interesting guns there, including one dealer from Beeville that WILL be sellin' me a Henry .44 mag shortly!

Top Bottom