• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmbrman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2009
    WACO
    After firing my M&P 9mm ,I always wanted a set of sights I could zero, especially now that your favorite load may be hard to find. Dawson Precision in Florence Tx. has made a selection of adjustable sights for the M&Ps. I ordered the Target Model with black serrated front and rear sights. These give me a sharper and clearer sight picture. As a result my 50ft. groups fired from a horizontal rest for my forearms shrank from 2.25 to 2.50 inches ,down to 1.75 inches . ;) Here is the target and what the install looks like. When you recieve your set, included is a set of 2 drift punches [aluminum ] so you won't mark your finish and instructions on how to do it yourself if so . If not ,go to your gunsmith , as the factory set on your gun are pretty tight in the dovetail. Dave Dawson lists several options such as fiber optic ,white dots and etc.
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• IMGP1272.JPG
      IMGP1272.JPG
      27.3 KB · Views: 114
    • IMGP1275.JPG
      IMGP1275.JPG
      20.6 KB · Views: 111

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    I have a set of DP adjustables on my G17, with the fiber optic front, black rear. Great set up. Now I'm considering just the fiber optic front for the M&P. I've noticed that the edge of the rear sight on my G17 can scratch up the inside of my forearm pretty good while in the holster during an IDPA match, so for daily carry of the M&P I'll just go with the fiber optic front.

Top Bottom