• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Enron Exec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Behind 16 rnds of 9x19mm
    I have a G19 with the Advantage Arms LE model kit. Runs great! I take it with me every time i go to the range simply because i like shooting and this saves me tons of money!

Ive put maybe 5 boxes of Remington Value box , 550 rnds for 13.90 at Wally World, through mine already. When it was new, id get 1 FTE maybe 1/100. By the 3rd box and some cleaning, and very very light oiling, i was able to run 1 entire box w/o any failures what so ever. The key is very light oiling because of how dirty 22lr is.

Im at ASC shooting 1" shoot n see from 7 yards all the time. Its very accurate. Once i tried benching it at 25 yards, and obtained a ~100 rnd 4" group! This is with a G19 and Metropro NS!

genieinthelamp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm a big fan of the Advantage Arms kit, which I added to my G19. As a new shooter and ammo prices being what they are, it made good financial sense. Plus, I can plink for hours... or until the range closes, whichever comes first.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    I have heard very good reports form over at glock talk, so I am putting one on my Christmas list. About the only "complaint" I have heard about them is that if you use an overtravel stop on your trigger it may not leave enough travel to release the stiker on the conversion kit. Given how easy it is to swap out trigger housings on the Glock, I dont look at this a show stoper of any kind. Just good to know ahead of time.

Top Bottom