• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    In addition a male will stand his hind legs and urinate on a female’s rump to which the female will respond by spraying a jet of urine backwards into the face of the male.[9] The male’s urination is met to repel other males from his partner while the female’s urination is a rejection of any approaching male when she is not respective.[9] Both anal digging and urination are more frequent during the breeding season and are more commonly done by males.[12]

that's how these two met
    o1.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    also, how hard is it to go hunting in argentina?

would be fun to have a wild tropical environment to go walk around witha .22

my dream is to walk around witha .22 in the rainforest. with a portable charcoal grill. and just sample :)

from wiki --

In addition a male will stand his hind legs and urinate on a female’s rump to which the female will respond by spraying a jet of urine backwards into the face of the male.[9] The male’s urination is met to repel other males from his partner while the female’s urination is a rejection of any approaching male when she is not respective.[9] Both anal digging and urination are more frequent during the breeding season and are more commonly done by males.[12]
    The location I was, Patagonia, no rain forest there but every other landscape you can imagen. From places that felt like I was in West Texas to mountain ranges with skiing to Alaska.

andes-patagonia-argentina.png

Patagonia.png

4511365016_a876b2fbde_b.jpg

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The location I was, Patagonia, no rain forest there but every other landscape you can imagen. From places that felt like I was in West Texas to mountain ranges with skiing to Alaska.

andes-patagonia-argentina.png

Patagonia.png

4511365016_a876b2fbde_b.jpg

wow man. that is so freaking awesome.

but what kindof hoops do you have to jump through? miles and miels of red tape? or rent a gun and get busy?

ive seen some epic duck hunts in argentina on youtube. seriously look that crap up looks amazing!

Top Bottom