• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    In addition a male will stand his hind legs and urinate on a female’s rump to which the female will respond by spraying a jet of urine backwards into the face of the male.[9] The male’s urination is met to repel other males from his partner while the female’s urination is a rejection of any approaching male when she is not respective.[9] Both anal digging and urination are more frequent during the breeding season and are more commonly done by males.[12]

that's how these two met
    o1.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    also, how hard is it to go hunting in argentina?

would be fun to have a wild tropical environment to go walk around witha .22

my dream is to walk around witha .22 in the rainforest. with a portable charcoal grill. and just sample :)

from wiki --

In addition a male will stand his hind legs and urinate on a female’s rump to which the female will respond by spraying a jet of urine backwards into the face of the male.[9] The male’s urination is met to repel other males from his partner while the female’s urination is a rejection of any approaching male when she is not respective.[9] Both anal digging and urination are more frequent during the breeding season and are more commonly done by males.[12]
    The location I was, Patagonia, no rain forest there but every other landscape you can imagen. From places that felt like I was in West Texas to mountain ranges with skiing to Alaska.

andes-patagonia-argentina.png

Patagonia.png

4511365016_a876b2fbde_b.jpg

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The location I was, Patagonia, no rain forest there but every other landscape you can imagen. From places that felt like I was in West Texas to mountain ranges with skiing to Alaska.

andes-patagonia-argentina.png

Patagonia.png

4511365016_a876b2fbde_b.jpg

wow man. that is so freaking awesome.

but what kindof hoops do you have to jump through? miles and miels of red tape? or rent a gun and get busy?

ive seen some epic duck hunts in argentina on youtube. seriously look that crap up looks amazing!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom