• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Hey SR9TX, my holster came in today.

I've been wearing around the house all day and I don't even know it's there. I highly recommend it.

Sent with mischievous intent

How long it take to get it? Ordered from them a couple weeks back and haven't heard a thing, other than the cc was charged the next day. Not worried about it, just curious on the timing. My current ccw is an older S&W J frame, so figured it might take some time.

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Hey SR9TX, my holster came in today.

ypaja6ad.jpg

qe4etepu.jpg

I've been wearing around the house all day and I don't even know it's there. I highly recommend it.

That's awsome, they look like a quality holster to.Thanks for posting your thoughts!

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    I am 6' tall and weight about 170. I carry either a HK45C, or a full size Glock 31 in a crossbreed supertuck. I wear it from the time I put on pants in the morning until I get ready for bed. It is extremely comfortable and I have never been "made". Wearing it at about 4 o' clock tucks the butt up against my side. It may not be the fastest holster to draw from, but I am not using it for IDPA. A comfortable holster means I will always have my weapon on me when I need it.

tnt1106

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Dallas
    I have tried about a dozen higher quality holsters and have chosen Edge Works INCOG IWB Holster System as my IWB holster for my G19. I wear it at 3:00 from 5:45am- 8pm daily. Only time it's off is during training in our shoot house. It is more comfortable than several 5:00 and 1:00 holsters including my MTAC. Here is a picture of it on my 5'11" 185lbs frame.

2013-10-05 14.43.43.jpg 2013-10-05 14.43.25.jpg 2013-10-05 14.42.29.jpg

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Here is a picture of it on my 5'11" 185lbs frame.

Really like the pants, what's the make and model it you don't mind divulging that. I often pocket carry when wearing cargo shorts and those look like they would fit the bill. Thanks ...

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    How long it take to get it? Ordered from them a couple weeks back and haven't heard a thing, other than the cc was charged the next day. Not worried about it, just curious on the timing. My current ccw is an older S&W J frame, so figured it might take some time.

It took approximately ten days. They've been pretty busy with multiple orders. I would definitely email or call them though.

That's awesome, they look like a quality holster too.Thanks for posting your thoughts!

No problem!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom