• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    If you live in New Braunfels and want to try to scam folks, I wouldn't do it. I WILL take personal exception to it, and do my best to track ya down. For example:

about a month ago Nov 25th, i sent him 2 boxes of ammo for one of his video cards, i sent them to him which he received 2-3 days later, claims to have shipped my card, blah blah blah mis-communication blah blah blah it is sorted out, and on it's way... well that was the last info i got from him on monday, 4 days later and i still have no card...

what are the odds you might be able to go to an address and ask him what's going on...?

or find out any kind of info you can...?
    i'll send you a box of ammo for your troubles, or if you run into him tell him you want the card or the ammo back, and keep the 2 boxes of 9mm for your troubles...

it is just getting frustrating having to use my dad's computer, and my company laptop because he can't get his shit together and ship what is promised...

i can wholeheartedly understand if you don't want to get involved, and will take no offense if that is your choice...

Well, suffice it to say that his video card was delivered to the Post Office a few minutes ago by me after picking it up from "Wolfwood" at his apartment. Yeah - thanks to the info provided me, I knew where to find him and went by to personally pick up the card. No threats or hassles - he was mumbling an excuse - but frankly there IS none. Fuelfather will tell you that one thing I don't accept is BS from anyone when someone gives their word.

So anyone considering having any kind of dealings with Wolfwood on this forum, I'd strongly suggest you reconsider. If anyone else has a problem w/someone from this area, just let me know - I WILL do whatever I can to resolve it. If I have to knock on your door to get a deal completed, know that I WILL call you out on it, and there is NOTHING you can say or do that will change my mind about your personal integrity.

3a274323.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    No problem, my friend. Like I said - I hate a four-flushin' thief - and someone that receives something and doesn't follow through with their side of things is a thief - nothing more, nothing less.

Harsh? Perhaps. But I was taught that a man lives up to his word...

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Indeed, that was a pretty stand up thing to do for a fellow member. Good people here.
    There are alot of good people on here, I can't say that because I've met them, but I can say that based on what they do for others.

Piss on them sumbiches that come here and try to take advantage of good people.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Thanks guys - guess it's one of those things where I would hope someone else would do the same. If not, then it still doesn't matter - what's right is right, and I'm not about to stand by and watch someone taken advantage of if I can do something about it.

Sometimes, there's something to be said for showin' up on someone's doorstep on a Harley in full leathers.... ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    New Braunfels
    Wow, Harley toy runner for underprivaledged childern by day.....Internet crime fighter by night. The only thing scary about you in full leathers is the 2.5 cows it took to build em! You know im just kidding. Im sure you got a damn arsenal stashed im them skins. That is freakin hilarious!! I wouldnt want you showing up on my doorstep! Dont nobody screw around in N.B. the Sons of Anarchy WILL come regulate! LOL!!!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hey - you know how I am with this kinda stuff. I'll BS with the best of 'em - but when it comes down ta the cuttin', ya gotta stand by your word, or yer useless as tits on a boar hog IMO.
    Guess folks just figure they can get away with stuff - I was just glad to be able to help someone out!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Im glad you did. I dont think most people would have though.

And THAT, IMO, is what's wrong today. If good folks do nothing, those with evil intent will win every time. I always ask myself how I'd feel if the roles were reversed - if *I* were the victim of the act. Yeah - there's some things that aren't worth it, but if someone is going to do someone else over, they'd best hope I'm not in the position to do anything about it.

How about a motto for the new year? "If I stand by and do nothing, I'm no better than the person committing the act!"

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    No problem, my friend. Like I said - I hate a four-flushin' thief - and someone that receives something and doesn't follow through with their side of things is a thief - nothing more, nothing less.

Harsh? Perhaps. But I was taught that a man lives up to his word...

Where is the "cheers" emoticon?

Good man

Top Bottom