• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Besides the aches & pain there is crap like dried cracked heels. Sure the cheese grater takes care of it but who do you mail the powder dead sking to? Skin tags and in some really stupid places. The one in my left arm pit I that was a gob of deodorant at first. Crusty elbows with one worst then the other, at least they don't crack like my heels.

Itchy ass dried out calves, but I have getting that for ever. Not sure, but my feet get these tiny dried out dots, gotta be mini warts. Ingrown hairs, carbuncle, frunkles & boils. Got turned onto this black tar ointment that with draw the nastiest ingrown hairs. You know the ones that get infected the fill with some funky blood, puss & tissue fluids.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Dry heels, that grey scale on the back of the ankle, sucks. I fixed it by buying some aggressively textured exfoliating shower gloves. They make exfoliation easy. The instructions say not to use them everywhere but as long as I'm gentle on the delicate parts, they're fine. Just go to town on the feet.

The fix isn't instant but after using them a few months, my feet were no longer flaky and no longer develop calluses. Everything that starts to get dry gets sloughed off.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    After reading this thread, I’m hungry!

NOT!

My damn ears crack and bleed right where they connect to my head! And I have to put antiseptic salve on my earlobes or they look like dried up pieces of leather.

And let’s not talk about my gnarly toenails. With my back, I cannot bend over to clip my own toenails.

Getting old ain’t fun, but I thank the Lord I have the chance to experience it

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    After reading this thread, I’m hungry!

NOT!

My damn ears crack and bleed right where they connect to my head! And I have to put antiseptic salve on my earlobes or they look like dried up pieces of leather.

And let’s not talk about my gnarly toenails. With my back, I cannot bend over to clip my own toenails.

Getting old ain’t fun, but I thank the Lord I have the chance to experience it
    Old school clipper really don't get the job done on my toe claws. Get some that look like side cutter. Way easier to get err done .

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Old school clipper really don't get the job done on my toe claws. Get some that look like side cutter. Way easier to get err done .
    Amazon sells the gargantuan clippers.

SZQHT 15mm Wide Jaw Opening Nail Clippers for Thick Nails,Finger Nail Clippers for Ingrown Toenail Clippers for Men,Tough Nails, Seniors, Adults.Deluxe Sturdy Stainless Steel Big(Silver) https://a.co/d/dQ4fzki

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    My skin problems have gotten much better since I've been using Utterly Smooth Daily Moisturizing Body Cream. It comes in a small tub or tube, white with black spots that makes it look like a cow. I've been using it off and on for 10 years. When I have a problem, a couple of days of the cream takes care of it for a long time, except for my right knee. It's being a bit more difficult.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Dremel. My wife talked me into a pedicure. Why not? I’ll try anything once. Well, maybe not anything but beets and a pedicure I’m willing to try. Well the pedicure lady took out the cheese grater file on my feet, an even used a dremel. No chit. On the big toe nails too because they were thick.

Back to the other stuff.. I get a random hair like 2” long on an ear lobe as well as a long straggler on the inside of my biceps where there is no other hair. I suppose when the time comes that I get a garden coming from my ear canal, I’ll just give up plucking that chit. I’ve only had one skin tag, and I pulled it off. Fuq that hurt and would not stop bleeding. I have a scar from that.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Is there a sword in it?

Nope. There's a brass horse hame as the handle...which makes it a nice bludgeon if necessary. Lots of folks saw me hobbling around on it at EZ-E's when we had Sterling's East memorial shoot.

Cane.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Nope. There's a brass horse hame as the handle...which makes it a nice bludgeon if necessary. Lots of folks saw me hobbling around on it at EZ-E's when we had Sterling's East memorial shoot.

View attachment 360025
    I regret not buying a custom sword cane at SCI years ago. It had a triangular blade that was a razor. Right height I had the money at the time. It release was like a H&k 3 lug Q.R..

I walked away then turned around and someone was buying it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I regret not buying a custom sword cane at SCI years ago. It had a triangular blade that was a razor. Right height I had the money at the time. It release was like a H&k 3 lug Q.R..

I walked away then turned around and someone was buying it.

It's rare to find them with decent quality. Most I've seen have hollow aluminum bodies that I don't think I can trust my weight with. I like mine, though - it'll become an effective mace if I need it to.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Walking sticks are manly. I finally found a real bark on blackthorne with bent handle after years of seeking. The metal adjustable ones disgust me. Never felt comfortable with a laminated wood one either. Had a nice vintage Malacca years ago when they really were available in 'old stuff' stores. It got stolen back in VA/DC when I worked for DOD. Still have my real Irish shepard's crook from the 80s when I want to style walking the Greenway. Some bamboo staves too. Always liked sticks. Kinda biblical and all. Colin Fletcher was a hero of mine, just fyi...

Top Bottom