• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I have naturally oily skin so I don't have the cracking problems. However, it looks like I'll be able to tuck my nuts into my socks before long.
    Briefs over boxers and you would not have that problem err well maybe its not a problem when someone goes to kick your sack

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I’ve put ice on a few skin tags and then clipped them off when they were numb. Works well!

I had 23 removed one day by my doc.

Shot of Novacaine, pinch them with clamps, slice them off, sprayed something on it. Burned like fire but you can’t see where they were now.

Wish I had a pic of me with 4-5 clamps hanging off my neck.

Had one on my eyelid removed by a dermatologist.

My cousin got too fat to reach his toes. So he gets a pedicure. They don’t look like talons anymore.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Aloe Vera.
    Easy to grow and nearly every decent salve contains a derivative of it.
    Or lanolin. Aloe Vera doesn't drink or eat.
    I use this stuff, especially on my hands and cuticles in winter. Can heal cracks in the skin overnight.

Screenshot_20221208-110225_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Wool Wax Creme Skin Care Formula 9 Ounce (Fragrance-Free) https://a.co/8OgZnoY

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    I just turned 70 and not too much deterioration going on the outside. Inside is another story due to arthritis and being a jock in my younger days.

Tally so far:
    Back Surgery - micro disketomy
    Right knee partial replacement
    Left hip replacement
    Both wrists fused.

Left knee will going bye-bye in about 6 months....gotta get past tax season or it would be done ASAP.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    gll,

Thanks for the tip on the WWC - My cuticles split like crazy once actual cold weather kicks in, but todays high is predicted to be 79 F...downright 'tropical' right now.

So no problem...yet.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I just turned 70 and not too much deterioration going on the outside. Inside is another story due to arthritis and being a jock in my younger days.

Tally so far:
    Back Surgery - micro disketomy
    Right knee partial replacement
    Left hip replacement
    Both wrists fused.

Left knee will going bye-bye in about 6 months....gotta get past tax season or it would be done ASAP.
    $6 million dollar man.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    OldPhart,

Many of us here are in a similar medical/surgical boat right along with you and without such treatment we'd all be (well, some of us, me...) be dead long ago...

Now, let me show you my numerous scars...but, be brave as they're...frightening to look at.

They would be the envy of Frankenstein...and no doubt yours would be too.

My latest consideration is getting both shoulders replaced - ok, not gonna do it as the post surgical therapy is daunting...I'd rather live with the pain and just try to keep my screaming under control...

Ah, yes, our one time athletic pursuits have caught up with us, but I'd still rather not have been a couch potato.

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    OldPhart,

Many of us here are in a similar medical/surgical boat right along with you and without such treatment we'd all be (well, some of us, me...) be dead long ago...

Now, let me show you my numerous scars...but, be brave as they're...frightening to look at.

They would be the envy of Frankenstein...and no doubt yours would be too.

My latest consideration is getting both shoulders replaced - ok, not gonna do it as the post surgical therapy is daunting...I'd rather live with the pain and just try to keep my screaming under control...

Ah, yes, our one time athletic pursuits have caught up with us, but I'd still rather not have been a couch potato.
    In my case I was a decent enough ballplayer to get a full-ride at Arizona State in the early 70's. Also made it to the minors (AA) before I ran out of talent. The only issue is that I was dumb enough to be a catcher. I'm still i contact with a few guys who made it all the way and they are also a mess physically.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Itchy ass dried out calves, but I have getting that for ever. Not sure, but my feet get these tiny dried out dots, gotta be mini warts. Ingrown hairs, carbuncle, frunkles & boils. Got turned onto this black tar ointment that with draw the nastiest ingrown hairs. You know the ones that get infected the fill with some funky blood, puss & tissue fluids.

TMI!!!

Yah, I have all the bad skin stuff caused by weak immune system as well as diabetes and NASH cirhosis (sp).

But there are natural cures for both skin tags and warts.
    1. For skin tags make a batch of garlic juice and povidone (iodine). Apply twice daily. Keep area covered with bandaid. https://www.drberg.com/blog/how-to-...s-within-24-hours-dr-berg-on-skin-tag-removal

2. For warts: although the above also works on warts, try this too: crush up an aspirin and mix with a small amount of water to make a poltice. Reduce insulin resitance thru intermittent fasting and keto. Take zinc.

Both of these are caused by HPV (Human Papiloma Virus; of which there are many diff kinds). When they start to show up, it is a sign of weakening immune system; sometimes due to natural aging, sometimes due to illness/disease.

bb

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    In my case I was a decent enough ballplayer to get a full-ride at Arizona State in the early 70's. Also made it to the minors (AA) before I ran out of talent. The only issue is that I was dumb enough to be a catcher. I'm still i contact with a few guys who made it all the way and they are also a mess physically.

I know some ex-pro athletes and they all work out every day. Apparently keeping the muscles strong prevents some major issues with joints.

A couple look like they could lace them today and they are in their 40’s.

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    I know some ex-pro athletes and they all work out every day. Apparently keeping the muscles strong prevents some major issues with joints.

A couple look like they could lace them today and they are in their 40’s.
    I was still active in the game until my mid-50's, playing in Senior Leagues and a fast-pitch team my friend started. First the back went, surgery fixed that. Then everything got progressively worse. It was little by little kind of like Chinese water torture. I know some ex-ballplayers who are in worse shape than me. It's why they call catchers equipment "the tools of the ignorant".

Top Bottom