• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Since the Covid panic it took over a month to get my new Victory 22lr that I ordered. The reason purchased one is that the videos in you tube say that it is very accurate. I have a lot of high velocity 22 ammo like CCI mini mags and Velocitors. I have a Taurus TX 22 that hates any high velocity 22lr ammo . When I opened the box I was surprised at how much the Victory weighed, it is a heavy 22. I took it apart and cleaned it and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. I previously owned a Ruger Mark III that was a total pain in the butt to clean. I've seen a couple of threads that mention a crack developing or ejection problem I hope S&W fixed those problems. I will shoot it next week and I am looking forward to the experience.
    Hurley's Gold

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    The Ruger Mark III is kind of a pain to take apart because of the stuff lawyers added. I thought the Mark I was a pain, but there's nothing so bad that a lawyer can't make worse. On the other hand, the Mark IV is amazingly easy to take down. It's the fix Ruger should have instituted 50 years ago.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Another try damn is that all there is to it I tried photoshop and everything I never looked at the options below. Thanks for the help
    DSCN0645_02 (Medium).JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0645_02 (Medium).JPG
      DSCN0645_02 (Medium).JPG
      164.8 KB · Views: 1,107

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    It's a beauty!

I have a SS Browning Camper with a bull barrel, but take it apart to clean, never have. I might as well throw it away, I'd never get that thing back together.

I clean what I can see, run a snake down the barrel, lube...and nuttin else.

Still runs fine.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    It's a beauty!

I have a SS Browning Camper with a bull barrel, but take it apart to clean, never have. I might as well throw it away, I'd never get that thing back together.

I clean what I can see, run a snake down the barrel, lube...and nuttin else.

Still runs fine.

I also own a Stainless Browning Buckmark Camper. Don't be intimidated. It's pretty simple.
    BBCSS.jpg

Attachments

• BBCSS.jpg
      BBCSS.jpg
      480.6 KB · Views: 687

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I've had my eyes on the S&W Performance Center Victory for a while but I need another semi-auto 22lr like another hole in the head.....
    12081_01_lg_0.jpg

Attachments

• 12081_01_lg_0.jpg
      12081_01_lg_0.jpg
      16.7 KB · Views: 707

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    I like the Victory,and it is a HEAVY pistol. I still might buy one,but that's just what I need is another 22 pistol. I've got a S&W 22A-1,M&P Compact,Browning Buckmark,Ruger LCR,Taurus Tracker,and a double action H&R revolver.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I finally had the chance to fire mine my range was renovating and only had 2 lanes open. Right out of the box it shot about 2-3 inches high I adjusted the sight and it shot great after that. The groups were pretty tight except for an occasional flyer when I screwed up. It is a fun gun to shoot a tad heavy and it ate velocitor and regular cci rounds without a hitch. Only shot around 100 rounds they had a waiting list for the two lanes so I didn't take much time. I go to the Arms Room I think it is in Dickinson.

The Machinist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2019
    Austin
    Mine got jacked up pretty fast..look up ejection problems..I fixed it then sold for a mark iv..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom