after stimulus, 49 of 50 states have ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Kind of sad.

You really wonder how The Big O can go up there and spout how his stimulous package saved over a million jobs blah blah blah.

How do you do that with a straight face?

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    It's puzzling to me. In our middle sized area, there is construction going on all over. Pharmacies and Chicken Eateries still are being put up on every other corner. At least they have stopped building banks on the other corners. Still apartment complexes keep going up, keeping the illegals busy.

However, my bi-weekly trip to Wallyworld this week saw the place quiet as a church. Didn't even hear the usual "Code Yellow" or whatever. Even though there were few of us shoppers, the minority woman didn't move any faster at the Deli Counter. Perhaps if I could speak a foreign language like the woman and kids jabbering next to me .....

Point is, I am starting to get concerned. When Wallyworld isn't booming, it may be time to say "Oh, oh".

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    It's coming.
    The SHTF is not far off IMO.
    The jobless rate keeps climbing and soon hyper inflation will start. The Obama lies are piling up and folks are getting feed up.
    This is just another example of the Obama admin raping the tax payers of this country for their own benefit.

Top Bottom