• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Okay, why is this posted under Gun Legislation? I will get to that. First, read this:

So, if you are un-vaccinated, you end up on the no-fly list? Maybe that's not part of the bill, but you can see the thinking...

And on Newsmax tonight, the claim was made that another bill (or existing law) says if you are on the no-fly list, you cannot own/possess firearms. They claim it's an end run way to disarm much of the US population.

Now, I have not vetted any of this, I am just posting for awareness sake.

Your Thoughts?

Mine is simple: I fully believe it is a goal of the Democrats to disarm US citizens. I also fully believe that they will use ANY tactic they can think of to reach their goal.
    Further, I think it is up to US to shut the crap down before it gets even the least amount of traction.

A side note: I already HAD the Kung Flu. I honestly believe that my own antibodies are as good as or even much better than those of a vaccinated person. Hell, let's have an "antibody grudge match" and find out.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Okay, why is this posted under Gun Legislation? I will get to that. First, read this:

So, if you are un-vaccinated, you end up on the no-fly list? Maybe that's not part of the bill, but you can see the thinking...

And on Newsmax tonight, the claim was made that another bill (or existing law) says if you are on the no-fly list, you cannot own/possess firearms. They claim it's an end run way to disarm much of the US population.

Now, I have not vetted any of this, I am just posting for awareness sake.

Your Thoughts?

Mine is simple: I fully believe it is a goal of the Democrats to disarm US citizens. I also fully believe that they will use ANY tactic they can think of to reach their goal.
    Further, I think it is up to US to shut the crap down before it gets even the least amount of traction.

A side note: I already HAD the Kung Flu. I honestly believe that my own antibodies are as good as or even much better than those of a vaccinated person. Hell, let's have an "antibody grudge match" and find out.
    I've got some rope....

There are about 546 folk in DC that need a good neck stretchin'....

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    It could get worse, we could be facing what Australia is going through with martial law. I heard they took some kids from school for forced vaccinations.

Here's some of the other things we need to worry about... if we don't go full blown retard like Australia.

Get tested daily at their own expenseDocking people’s paychecks
    Charging students nonrefundable quarantine feesDenying medical care at hospitals
    Canceling private insurance or raising premiums by thousands of dollars a yearSuspending gun permits and driver’s licenses
    Denying access to loansWithholding government assistance and federal benefits like Social Security, VA benefits, subsidized housing and pensions

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    It could get worse, we could be facing what Australia is going through. I heard they took some kids from school for forced vaccinations.

Here's some of the other things we need to worry about... if we don't go full blown retard like Australia.

Charging students nonrefundable quarantine feesDenying medical care at hospitals
    Canceling private insurance or raising premiums by thousands of dollars a yearSuspending gun permits and driver’s licenses
    Denying access to loansWithholding government assistance and federal benefits like Social Security, VA benefits, subsidized housing and pensions
    Delta Airlines took care of your top right cell today. Charging unvaccinated workers an extra $200/month for their health care. And they will take weekly Covid tests.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Denying medical care at hospita

This is an important point.

The only reason everyone in America must be seen when they go the ER, regardless of funds, and treated if they have a real emergency is a Reagan era law called EMTALA. I believe it is limited to hospitals that accept government funding which is about 98% of them.

Australia has socialized medicine with a smaller second private tier.

If you depend on the government to pay for or provide your healthcare, be prepared that they take it away. COVID is the first medical issue in my lifetime for which they may do that.

If you're depending on EMTALA, Tricare, the VA, Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIPS to provide treatment but you don't have the vaccination they require, they may deny you one day.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    This is an important point.

The only reason everyone in America must be seen when they go the ER, regardless of funds, and treated if they have a real emergency is a Reagan era law called EMTALA. I believe it is limited to hospitals that accept government funding which is about 98% of them.

Australia has socialized medicine with a smaller second private tier.

If you depend on the government to pay for or provide your healthcare, be prepared that they take it away. COVID is the first medical issue in my lifetime for which they may do that.

If you're depending on EMTALA, Tricare, the VA, Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIPS to provide treatment but you don't have the vaccination they require, they may deny you one day.
    .....unless you are homeless or an illegal

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Not vaccinated (and won't be). I (we) self quarantine. 'Live in the woods between Harper and Kerrville. Don't go to town for anything except gas or groceries (and we're stocked up at the moment). One of my favorite pastimes is to sit on the deck and watch the deer and their babies feed on the grass out back while I enjoy a cigar and a glass of beer (or two). :)

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    It could get worse, we could be facing what Australia is going through with martial law. I heard they took some kids from school for forced vaccinations.

way i heard it they put an ankle monitor on her same as they do to criminals in US that may be a flight risk before trial. or those that have curfews etc

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Yes, but why did you exclude School Boards, School Administrators, MSM "journalists", and Teachers' Unions?
    (comma use intentional)
    Nah, jes din't wanna run outta rope too soon.....

Them vermin? they all will be a "hightailing" at the first rope over the street light....

We'll get around to 'em...

koMMy sliMe....

Reactions: gll

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Not vaccinated (and won't be). I (we) self quarantine. 'Live in the woods between Harper and Kerrville. Don't go to town for anything except gas or groceries (and we're stocked up at the moment). One of my favorite pastimes is to sit on the deck and watch the deer and their babies feed on the grass out back while I enjoy a cigar and a glass of beer (or two). :)
    That there got me jealous.

jtw2

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Cedar Creek
    Much the same. Live on five acres out in the sticks and don’t really go anywhere and have groceries delivered

Top Bottom