Join TexasGunTalk

Ah crap... Navy yard shooting. 10 hit, not sure how many dead.

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by JColumbus, Sep 16, 2013.

1. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
  2. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Jul 1, 2011
    I assume you're watching Fox too?

The reporter described the weapon as 'an AR15 which is essentially the civilian version of the M16'.

Then she MAY have dropped the ball when she said it fires in "3 round bursts". We'll have to wait for facts.

3. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    Haha. Yes. I can't tolerate the other ones. Still get the silly filks on fox though. You'd think they were getting shot at as frantic and jumbling words, and spitting out things they're not anywhere near sure of, as they are. This is crazy though. It's like there's a new high profile shooting once a week. Hmmmmm...

4. dustycorgill

dustycorgill Well-Known

Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I dont think any of them know what the hell they are talking about. Fox included. Sensationalize, sensationalize, sensationalize........they are ALL very good at that. Knowing the facts, or knowing what they are talking about?? Not so good at that. Morons, all of em.

When you guys on here start talking about things I have no clue about, I then go research and learn about it. I dont get on here and start pretending I know what you guys are talking about. Know what I mean?

5. vmax

vmax TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 15, 2013
    If they are already blaming the AR15...I'm calling false flag

6. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    Gotcha. I make sure to do that as well. I'll admit when I don't know but try to inform myself and am always open to the possibility that I may be wrong. Something I'd say most of is on here do, which os good. The few who don't, take it pretty ridiculously far.

7. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    Haha. I wouldn't say that. However, I am interested in why this dirtbag decided to go do this.

8. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    If I am not mistaken "assault rifles" are illegal in DC...anybody?

If so, could be a good case AGAINST stricter laws because this demonstrates gun laws are worthless.

9. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Jul 1, 2011
    It would be interesting if he turns out to be a Hasan type and how the military / LE handle the case going forward.

10. Ricklovesbacon

Ricklovesbacon TGT Addict

Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    I just heard there could be as many as 3 shooters but I keep hearing different stories.

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.