Capitol Armory ad

Ah crap... Navy yard shooting. 10 hit, not sure how many dead.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    HaHaha. I can see it that way. I usually watch the news to see debates and politics. I rely on my own research to get the accurate scoop on what's going on behind the curtain of propaganda and misinformation.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I saw that but until someone backs them up, i don't believe it. Fox said two shooters have been down for hours yet other news reports are interviewing people saying they have seen an active shooter recently. With all the shootings in recent years, fox and cnn have messed up too much for my comfort.

The European media has better stories and they're not regulated by the us govt so they tell things you don't hear over here a lot of times

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    It appears the shooting has ceased. This link is from someone in the area. It seems they are following local news and radio traffic. The part I found interesting was this all started with a double barrel shotgun from point blank. Damn. That's not in the military inventory so how did he get that in and not set off any red flags? Musta had it in a bag.

http://www.reddit.com/r/news/commen...t_at_washington_dc_navy_yard/?sort=confidence

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    You guys don't worry, Homeland Security is on the job.. nothing to see here..

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Ironically, we watched Olympus has Fallen last night. When the N Koreans were shooting people up as they crossed the White House lawn, my 17 year old daughter commented that if all citizens were allowed to be armed, not just the LE, then things might have turned out very differently.

Quite a contrast to Obama, who is already blaming guns for today's attack.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Ironically, we watched Olympus has Fallen last night. When the N Koreans were shooting people up as they crossed the White House lawn, my 17 year old daughter commented that if all citizens were allowed to be armed, not just the LE, then things might have turned out very differently.

Quite a contrast to Obama, who is already blaming guns for today's attack.

That was a good flick.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Yea same on fox. That's what's so strange. They fist said "A", then "thee", and last "there may be another". It's so everywhere. Why would they report conflicting things, back to back, instead of waiting to get facts and them report it as what it surely is?

It's called creating confusion so that when the "official" story comes out they can change the story as much as they want and claim the confusion of the reporting on the ground for "false" reports that don't fit with the official story.

Not saying this is a false flag (I think there is a much better chance this is a legit terrorist attack as Zawahiri was just calling a few days ago for a flood of small attacks on us) just that's how the media deals with all these events.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom