Guns International

Ah crap... Navy yard shooting. 10 hit, not sure how many dead.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I'm sure they will but be being a likely terrorist attack, gun control laws don't mean crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

How much more gun control can you get than a military facility on US Federal property ?

The only place where there is more gun control is the military disciplinary barracks at Leavenworth.

**** the kenyan SOB

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    How much more gun control can you get than a military facility on US Federal property ?

The only place where there is more gun control is the military disciplinary barracks at Leavenworth.

$#@! the kenyan SOB

True.

As predicted, The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence had now blamed the NRA on Twitter.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Ironically, we watched Olympus has Fallen last night. When the N Koreans were shooting people up as they crossed the White House lawn, my 17 year old daughter commented that if all citizens were allowed to be armed, not just the LE, then things might have turned out very differently.

Quite a contrast to Obama, who is already blaming guns for today's attack.

Good movie.

I can't believe nobody noticed a guy walking into the Navy yard with an AR. You can bet there are people around the world taking notes.

AGreenSmudge

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    DFW
    NPR is claiming the shooter was a Texas man with a CHL and was former law enforcement.

That's the perfect profile for the left media and Obama's chronies to go hog wils after everyone who has a gun.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Latest report from NBC 4, still speculative, is that their is video of the shooter entering the base with a shotgun. It is believed now that he used the shotgun to take out a guard and take that guards 9mm handgun and that he got the AR from another guard after shooting him with the 9mm.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I can't believe nobody noticed a guy walking into the Navy yard with an AR.
    Reports are there is a gate @ 100yds from building 197. The shooter(s) could have jumped out of a car there, ran into the building and things happen so fast that any guards/witnesses were taking cover instead of stock of the weapons.

You can bet there are people around the world taking notes.
    Yes sir, now matter how the weapons were brought in, security was breached.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    One of those moment of silence things for the DC Navy yard..

Yes, it looks like 12 dead at this point.. O spoke about the economy in the middle of it, and of course that "makes it" work place violence, cause after all POTUS would never talk about the economy during a terrorist attack..

The "two at large shooters" thing has been debunked .. story was one white one black.. white guy has been cleared, and even money that the black guy will be next.. both of those were.. "eye witness"..

As far as a quality witness, hope you all saw the Navy Cdr.. might have been a LT Cdr (caught a second of his interview) this guys was a pro.. saw a man next to him get a head shot.. reported it the same way you ask to have that order super sized.. given the drama around him the sort you WANT to be there.. (news reporter.. "can you tell us about the gun shoots" Navy Cdr.. "yes they were from a a handgun"..

Last edited:

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Time for a tinfoil hat. Call me paranoid but all these shooting occur whenever the nation starts to questions the legitimacy of the government actions. Distraction theory anyone ?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    NBC News' website is reporting that Alexis was "originally from Ft Worth" but is currently registered to vote in Queens, NY - it'd be interesting to see which party affiliation he put down on his voter registration. Confusingly, they say that he was living in Fort Worth when he left to take a civilian contractor position at the Naval Yard a few months ago.

They also say he was a Buddhist and was fluent in Thai.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Latest report from NBC 4, still speculative, is that their is video of the shooter entering the base with a shotgun. It is believed now that he used the shotgun to take out a guard and take that guards 9mm handgun and that he got the AR from another guard after shooting him with the 9mm.

Would explain the reports of 3 round burst being heard.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Shooter was a Texas resident, Aaron Alexis. They are coming for us.

I'm wondering just how "Texan" he is - he's registered to vote in Queens.

EDITED: Here's how Fox News describes him:

"Alexis, 34, of New York, was a Navy aviation electrician's mate, third class, who spent time in Texas and Illinois. It was not immediately clear if he was still enlisted."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16/active-shooter-at-washington-navy-yard/#ixzz2f5g2TcEB"

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    From the FBI Website:[h=1]AARON ALEXIS - DECEASED[/h]
    status-image.jpg
    status-image.jpg
    Photograph taken in 2011

Multimedia: Images
    [h=2]DESCRIPTION[/h]
    [h=4]Date(s) of Birth Used:[/h] May 9, 1979
    [h=4]Place of Birth:[/h] Queens, New York
    [h=4]Height:[/h]6'1"
    [h=4]Weight:[/h] 190 pounds
    [h=4]Hair:[/h] Black
    [h=4]Eyes:[/h]Brown
    [h=4]Sex:[/h]Male
    [h=4]Race:[/h] Black
    [h=4]Remarks:[/h]Alexis was last known to reside in Fort Worth, Texas.

[h=2]DETAILS[/h]Aaron Alexis, deceased, is believed to be responsible for the shootings at the Washington Navy Yard, in the Southeast area of Washington, DC, around 8:20 a.m. on September 16, 2013. The FBI is asking for the public's assistance with any information regarding Alexis.

If you have any information concerning this individual, please contact the FBI's Washington, DC Field Office at 202/278-2000 or 1-800-CALL-FBI.
    Field Office: Washington D.C.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    He supposedly lived in Texas 10 years ago and was arrested for discharging a firearm in a municipality. Here's a picture of the worthless bastard.

a4una4aj.jpg

Top Bottom