Military Camp

Ah crap... Navy yard shooting. 10 hit, not sure how many dead.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Yes, it looks like 12 dead at this point.. O spoke about the economy in the middle of it, and of course that "makes it" work place violence, cause after all POTUS would never talk about the economy during a terrorist attack..

POTUS is just trying to be efficient. He was already scheduled to give an address on the economy. More accurately he was already scheduled to take credit for the improvement in the economy that has been lead in a big part by Texas.
    Hurley's Gold

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    I work on a project with some of the people in that building. Due to all the security, it's a PITA to get in there, so we have meetings off-site in a conference room. I don't know the facility that well so I don't know how he entered. Early word was he entered by using an ID card from someone else. How he got in with a shotgun I don't know. But prayers for those involved. Some of those folks I work with at NAVSEA can be jerks at times, but I hope they're still around to give me grief. Our company had a couple folks heading down there for a meeting with NAVSEA this morning. I know they weren't there at the time. Traffic getting in to DC in the mornings is a bear. Latest is there are 13 dead.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    This shooting is terrible, let me say that first. Secondly, I want to say I am relieved that the alleged perpetrator was not a WASP. I don't care what other color he is; I'm just glad of what he isn't.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm just glad he's dead. May he rot in hell. Prayers for the families. Too bad we still have to mess around with Nidal Hasan.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Race is irrelevant, motive is what is relevant at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I really wish that were true but we all know that the various media had to do some quick scrambling to rewrite their reports when the perp turned out to be black.

It won't be long before they are attempting to garner sympathy for the shooter by telling us how misunderstood/abused he felt at work and how if he hadn't been passed over for his last promotion this never would have happened.

Too predictable.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Literally while Eleanor was involved with the linked press conference, there were reports of a shooting and police taking a suspect immediately outside the White House fence.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Firecrackers.

Which are illegal to possess in nearly every city in TX.
    And available 2 weeks out of the year only in rural areas.

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, the thread will now continue, on the right tracks.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Firecrackers.
    Not what Fox was reporting @ 30 min. earlier but they are no longer carrying the story. You know the saying though, 1st to report is the 1st to be wrong.

Regardless, Norton couldn't be more wrong about DC being safe.

Top Bottom