• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Food for thought on the cameraman: it’s called hanging out with the wrong crowd. No different than being a driver of a car, being told to wait while your friends go into the bank, rob it, you don’t get out and turn them in or stop them, you drive off.

I haven’t followed this thread very well or the case but know enough to make some points.

Police power vs citizens arrest varies state to state and you should always assume you never have the full authority of a peace officer.

Suspected of theft or being a suspicious person is not justifying deadly force.

These guys got themselves railroaded.
    DK Firearms

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Hate crime is pretty much impossible to prove without anything tangible in hand.
    Just because some crybaby snowflake says "hate", does not make it so.
    If somebody tries to grab my gun in the future and kill me with it, do I need to ask him first whether he identifies as non-white so that I know whether I can safely defend my life without rotting in jail for the rest of my life for a "hate" crime?
    Nothing but a witch-hunt by BLMs. Division and hate. They divisive liberal haters happily reap what thew sow.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I agree. I think it should only be used to enhance the punishment after guilt has been determined to set the max allowable sentence.
    Respectfully, it should not even be that. Mind reading is not part of the government's job. A crime is a crime.

What if we put everyone in prison who hated someone? No liberals would be left running free, that is for sure.

Top Bottom