• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpainter187

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    1st item: A brand new and authentic Aimpoint that I need to sell due to a lack of money. It is the COMP M3 version, which is compatible with all generations of NVD's (night vision devises). Everything that came in the box is included. This has never been mounted! If you're reading this you probably already know something about Aimpoint red dots. But in case you want to know more, you can go here: Aimpoint : Aimpoint® CompM3#115

I would at least like to get my money back, so $520 + actual shipping (based on buyers location).

2nd item: Four boxes of the Federal .223 100rnd value packs for sale. Asking $200 (local pickup only) for all of it.

3rd item(s): AR/M4 parts that I got thinking I would start my AR build, but it doesn't look like that'll be happening anytime soon. So Here ya go... All parts are brand new, never been used. Individual prices are listed but I'll sell all the AR parts for $40, or parts and above ammo for $230.

I) Black hand guards for your carbine gas system AR15, M4. Featuring M4 type larger oval design, and single aluminum heat shield: $15
    II) Black ERGO ar-15 A2 storage pistol grip (without plug): $7
    III) CCA SST1 black stock saddle for M16/AR-15/M4 butt stock. Storage compartment holds up to 6 CR123 batteries: $25

Lynx Defense

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom