• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    FYI: There are more loaded firearms on commercial flights, then most might realize. Most Department Of Justice agents are required to carry, even off duty. I know that DEA HAS to. You get in trouble if you don't carry. Domestic flights only, of course.

OldCurlyWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Tulia
    I remember taking a Gerber folder on commercial flights all the time. Times HAVE CHANGED. Now I carry 2 Cross pens made of metal.
    I used to carry a Buck 110 Folding Hunter on flights. With a 3-15/16" blade it was just legal.

What was really scary was when I walked through the detector at LAX without emptying my pockets and the detector did not go off. I normally carry about 2 pounds of metal on me at any given time.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'm not a huge fan of allowing just anyone to carry on a plane. I believe proficiency testing should be done due to the incredibly people dense situation, and the lack of immediate medical facilities.

Melee weapons should be free-for-all. I'd like to see Achmed try to take over the Viking Club for Manly Men on the way to Valhalla 2011 when they are loaded to the hilt with battle axes. The mere thought of a terrorist taking an axe to the face about 4" deep gives me a macabre sense of satisfaction.

All pilots should be trained and armed, and it'd be worth looking into arming the plane staff with tasers that operate on a long-term mode, I'd like to call it "Shake-and-Bake" personally.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

...and it'd be worth looking into arming the plane staff with tasers that operate on a long-term mode, I'd like to call it "Shake-and-Bake" personally.

So, you prefer the slow roast versus the microwave version?...what if while they are down, you just put a dog collar on them, turn it up on high, and pass the control around the aircraft so everyone has some fun while you continue on to your original destination? Beats an inflight movie ANY day!

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    So, you prefer the slow roast versus the microwave version?...what if while they are down, you just put a dog collar on them, turn it up on high, and pass the control around the aircraft so everyone has some fun while you continue on to your original destination? Beats an inflight movie ANY day!

That's the stuff! ;)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX

I concur with this assessment.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I'm not a huge fan of allowing just anyone to carry on a plane. I believe proficiency testing should be done due to the incredibly people dense situation, and the lack of immediate medical facilities.

Melee weapons should be free-for-all. I'd like to see Achmed try to take over the Viking Club for Manly Men on the way to Valhalla 2011 when they are loaded to the hilt with battle axes. The mere thought of a terrorist taking an axe to the face about 4" deep gives me a macabre sense of satisfaction.

All pilots should be trained and armed, and it'd be worth looking into arming the plane staff with tasers that operate on a long-term mode, I'd like to call it "Shake-and-Bake" personally.
    then we could call him smokey

Top Bottom