AK Fatal Flaw

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
May 11, 2009
H-Town, TX
I just thought it was "interesting" and not anywhere near serious. Kind of like the way the pistol (can't think of which exact model) could be disabled by pulling forward on the slide like in whichever Lethal Weapon movie it was (3,4?).

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
Dec 16, 2011
Central
I just thought it was "interesting" and not anywhere near serious. Kind of like the way the pistol (can't think of which exact model) could be disabled by pulling forward on the slide like in whichever Lethal Weapon movie it was (3,4?).
Beretta 92. Yes I have no life.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2013
DFW
They removed the takedown lever in order to do that. In real life that would get you shot.

I thought that was so cool at the time, but later when I found out how a Beretta 92 actually field strips I realized some idiot is probably going to get killed trying that.

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
How about just pull the trigger? :machine: BUT ... if he ever did get close enough, they couldn't do that to an AR. :stir:
That round in the pipe is gonna hurt.

Top Bottom