AK PK-A collimating red dot combat sight

curiosandrelics

Dec 15, 2008
Houston
Hello,

I have searched the internet high and low for an English version of the original manual and range card for the PK-A collimating red dot combat sight, as supplied by the manufacturer in Belarus.

Does anyone know of a resource for the English version of either (manual or range card)?

Thanks for any help!

(tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru)

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
Jan 5, 2009
Hello,

I have searched the internet high and low for an English version of the original manual and range card for the PK-A collimating red dot combat sight, as supplied by the manufacturer in Belarus.

Does anyone know of a resource for the English version of either (manual or range card)?

Thanks for any help!

(tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru)
If you don't have any luck on a translation, I keep hearing about all these Beautiful Belarus (Beautiful Rus) young single women that would do anything for a chance to come to America, and they even speak English, so I guess you could fly one of them over and have her translate if for you. ;)

curiosandrelics

Dec 15, 2008
Houston
If you don't have any luck on a translation, I keep hearing about all these Beautiful Belarus (Beautiful Rus) young single women that would do anything for a chance to come to America, and they even speak English, so I guess you could fly one of them over and have her translate if for you. ;)

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member