AK PK-A collimating red dot combat sight

curiosandrelics

Dec 15, 2008
Houston
Hello,

I have searched the internet high and low for an English version of the original manual and range card for the PK-A collimating red dot combat sight, as supplied by the manufacturer in Belarus.

Does anyone know of a resource for the English version of either (manual or range card)?

Thanks for any help!

(tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru)

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
Jan 5, 2009
Hello,

I have searched the internet high and low for an English version of the original manual and range card for the PK-A collimating red dot combat sight, as supplied by the manufacturer in Belarus.

Does anyone know of a resource for the English version of either (manual or range card)?

Thanks for any help!

(tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru)
If you don't have any luck on a translation, I keep hearing about all these Beautiful Belarus (Beautiful Rus) young single women that would do anything for a chance to come to America, and they even speak English, so I guess you could fly one of them over and have her translate if for you. ;)

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members