• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SiNNiK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Austin, Tx.
    1.) An AK-47 doesn't shoot .223, she needs 7.62x39

2.)Most people down here like Monarch due to it's price...just clean your gun.

Monarch is ok I guess, but it groups horribly in comparison to Wolf @ 100 yards. I'd rather see Wolf MC FMJ when I opened the present, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at Monarch.
    Gun Zone Deals

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    I have no idea what his gun says ill have to sneak and try and see it. Ok so if it is 7.62x39 what the hell is all this other stuff? Steel case, soft tip, steal core??? Does it really matter? You guys are a lot of help, thank you. Just tryin to get the boy a nice x mas gift why is this so hard?

We love talking about our firearms...if you haven't noticed;) So just ask if he would let you check it out. If it's 7.62X39, make a trip over to Academy and load up on Monarch. Now if it's 5.45X39 order online or check out a gun dealer. Academy's price on 5.49 sucks. And remember, we're talking about an AK. It doesn't care what you're feeding it, just don't stop. So don't feel bad buying cheap steel case food...your guy will love it. My only suggesting though, is to buy FMJ (Full metal jacket). Just about everythinig you find on the shelves will be FMJ. It's like a universal style bullet that works great even in the pickiest rifle.

Merry Christmas

DSC00799.jpg

Top Bottom