• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tgoody14

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Lake Amistad
    My family has been breeding, raising, and training Labradors for hunting purposes for as long as I can remember. I heard about these Silvers four years ago and it took me two years of researching and contacting breeders to find the exact match of what I was looking for in a trainable Labrador (Block head, Lean/Muscular Build, with Great Instincts and Drive). I found my female Silver (AKC “Goody’s Silver Skye”) in Dublin, Texas at DLime Ranch and two years later, December 2012, bred her into another Hunting Silver bloodline out of Timber Ghost Retrievers in Camden, Arkansas. This litter was born on Feb 11th with 5 Males and 3 Females and will be available to you on March 25, 2013. As of right now, I have 3 males and 1 female that I will need to find homes for that LOVE the outdoors. The pups, Skye, and myself are located on Lake Amistad (Del Rio, TX), which is 2.5 hours West of San Antonio on Hwy 90. Also, this will more than likely be Skye’s first and last litter as I will be getting her spayed after all the pups have homes. At the time of pick up, these pups will have been wormed at weeks 3 and 5 (needing another at 7 weeks) and their 6 week puppy shots (Distemper, Hepatitis, Lepto, Parvo, Parainfluenze, Corona).

Labrador Retrievers that express the dilution gene (dd) are recognized and registered by the American Kennel Club (AKC) based on their foundation genetic colors, Black, Yellow, or Chocolate. Labradors that are descriptively called SILVER are registered as their base genetic color that is Chocolate. The policy of registering light shades of the breed standard-described colors was established after a joint investigation by the AKC and Labrador Retriever Club of America (LRC) in the 1980s, wherein breed purity of SILVER Labradors was also confirmed.

Adding a dog to your household should be a well-thought-out decision. You will be taking on the responsibility of a living, thinking, caring animal, who is willing to give his/her life for you. That’s a big responsibility and I want to be assured that my Silver Labs make it to a loving home who understand all that is entailed. Also, by this bloodline having a strong hunting background will ultimately cut the obedience training in half if your intentions are not for hunting and more of a family pet. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns and/or if you would like to see more pictures:

AKC Limited Registration (without breeding rights) - $1000 ($250 Deposit Required)
    AKC Full Registration (with breeding rights) - $1500 ($250 Deposit Required)

Thanks,
    Taylor
    870-two one nine-9241
    Lots of pictures here:
    AKC Silver Labrador Pups | Facebook
    Feel free to Like and/or Share the Facebook Page!

Offcamber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Fort Worth
    Beautiful dogs. Wish I had time for another dog right now. Already have an 11 year old Chocolate Lab and a 1 year old Weimaraner.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

AndyMitty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Austin/Schertz/SA
    Yikes! These pups are gorgeous! Been looking for silver labs for a while but yours are out of my budget. Will keep looking though!

Hope you find them some great homes!

Tgoody14

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Lake Amistad
    Thanks guys!
    And yea I've seen some Breeder's prices go up in just the past 2 years on these Silvers.
    The Breeder Skye came from doesn't even offer Limited Registration anymore and you have to pay the full $1500 whether you plan on breeding your pup or not.
    This is a one time litter from Skye. I'm getting her spayed after all the pups have homes. I forgot how stressful and time consuming this whole process was!
    Thanks again guys,
    Taylor

Tgoody14

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Lake Amistad
    Only have 2 Males left to find great homes!!! They will be 6 weeks old tomorrow!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364131800.791211.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364131815.250532.jpg

Top Bottom