• ...and so much more!
  • Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    Anybody shot one ? Made in Turkey, wonder what the quality and performance is.

I could do without the music.
    [video]http://youtu.be/DCwmJh2xoSc[/video]
    DK Firearms

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    The Turks have a pretty decent arms manufacturing industry I guess.

Like I think I said in another thread, this only looks like an AR. The internals are probably closer to a Remington 1100.

Small addition: I think there are a few US manufacturers that offer Turkish made firearms. I think the Weatherby "defensive" shotguns are Turkish. They don't really cost a lot but despite being "budget" offerings, don't seem to give people too many problems.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    No thanks, Looks like they're just trying to make a buck by making it look tacticool. Next thing you know red jacket will be trying to zip tie 3 of these things together because it's "NEVA BIN DONE BEFO".

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    No thanks, Looks like they're just trying to make a buck by making it look tacticool. Next thing you know red jacket will be trying to zip tie 3 of these things together because it's "NEVA BIN DONE BEFO".

LOL!!!!

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Damn, and all Dreadnaught wanted to do was make one about 10" long. But then, I already have stuff 10" long so...

:)

These are pretty neat. Expect some larger magazines and accessories (stocks and forends to start) in about a month. Well, those are the ones I know about ;)

Alex

poolingmyignorance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    houston
    Tony Rumore at tromix got ahold of these months ago. He's got them SBS'd with t-6 and folding stocks already. If one were so inclinded to get on the waiting list.

ken hebert

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2011
    Port Arthur
    Let me try and put this as gently as I can with no disrespect to anyone or their feelings, but there are other (and IMO better) options out there than tromix. Like Wakal said, there will be some rather awesome (factory authorized and approved) modifications to the Akdal released VERY soon. such as AR style upgrades like stocks and handgrips, full replacement handguards with add-as-needed rail sections, and best of all, a real trigger. And Wakal knows what I'm referring to is true, as I'm in the position to know.

also as previously alluded to, it is basically a Rem 1100, just simplified, and as simplified will also hold the promise of running more consistantly.

Top Bottom