• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Trump's description of the killing is only going to do one thing. It is only going to stir up the remaining radicals to get revenge. Killing the turd was a good thing don't get me wrong. The way Trump described the event, while it boosts our egos, it will probably cause more innocent deaths in the future.
    That crying and yelping may have come from the dog that was injured.
    Anyway this one is gone. Bring on the next sucker who wants to take his place.
    I understand your thoughts.

But with that bunch, I don't think this will make a bit of difference. They were already thoroughly stirred up, my friend.
    ARJ Defense ad

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I say we Nuke the whole area. We bombed the hell out of Germany and Japan during WWII. They are our allies today. I guess they are afraid "Big Oil" would lose some of that black gold those people have.
    With each day that passes here in the Dallas area, I see more and more Teslas on the road. There are five here in our building's parking lot. If this keeps up we won't be needing oil.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    While I agree with the part above,

Trump's description of the killing is only going to do one thing. It is only going to stir up the remaining radicals to get revenge. Killing the turd was a good thing don't get me wrong. The way Trump described the event, while it boosts our egos, it will probably cause more innocent deaths in the future.
    I disagree with this part. Between their religious ideals, and they hatred of the "Great White Satan", they're already stirred up.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    We’ve been fighting them since before we were founded as a nation. Someone finally speaking to them in manner they understand isn’t going to change much.

I saw an old clip of Obama announcing UBL’s death, and personally I was a little embarrassed. It almost seemed like he was sorry for having done it and was trying to make me feel bad about it too.

Was Trumps over the top? Sure. When is he not over the top? He also hates Radical Islam and we just put down a guy that had committed and overseen horrible acts. A little pride in that is fine with me.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Trump was making the point that this individual was a coward, which was correct.

Over the top? We should be used to that from Trump by now.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    With all due respect I completely disagree. What I think spurs revenge is idiots acting as though he wasn't a perverted piece of human garbage. Demean him as the coward he was makes the replacement (and followers) a bit less 'inspired'.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    With all due respect I completely disagree. What I think spurs revenge is idiots acting as though he wasn't a perverted piece of human garbage. Demean him as the coward he was makes the replacement (and followers) a bit less 'inspired'.

Nope. Not with those animals. Been there done that. There’s basically three types in that sub-genre.

Type 1: Religious Zealot. These douchebags are raised under the mantra of convert or die. Their calling is to die for their belief system. Revenge started at the time of Mohammed.

Type 2. Tribal zealot. These inbreds pretty much believe anyone they aren’t related to needs to die or be raped into the family. Their calling is to die for family. Revenge started about 3,000 years ago.

Type 3. Motivational Speaker. These are the rare fucktards who realize dying is dumb, so get the other two types to do it for you. Meanwhile, they generally live off their depravity and hawala. Their calling is to die at the hands of a Tier 1 operation. Revenge is just a tool in the shed to convince the other dumbasses to meet their maker.

Last edited:

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Nope. Not with those animals. Been there done that. There’s basically three types in that sub-genre.

Type 1: Religious Zealot. These douchebags are raised under the mantra of convert or die. Their calling is to die for their belief system. Revenge started at the time of Mohammed.

Type 2. Tribal zealot. These inbreds pretty much believe anyone they aren’t related to needs to die or be raped into the family. Their calling is to die for family. Revenge started about 3,000 years ago.

Type 3. Motivational Speaker. These are the rare fucktards who realize dying is dumb, so get the other two types to do it for you. Meanwhile, they generally live off their depravity and hawala. Their calling is to die at the hands of a Tier 1 operation. Revenge is just a tool in the shed to convince the other dumbasses to meet their maker.
    I get what you're saying but think it proves the point; call them hero or coward likely changes nothing but maybe makes a few perceive it a little less glorious. Hell I don't know, I'm just some guy on the Internet. :roflsmile:

tact

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2014
    Presidio
    If for some ridiculous reason you have a problem with Trump’s characterization of the POS, research what the Operation was called and why.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I can just imagine what democrats said "Us military kills religious leader attempting to migrate with little children"

Top Bottom