• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    ALIPAC - Rep. Culbertson: Al-Qaeda caught at border + terrorist training camps in Mexico!
    Al Qaeda Has Already Crossed Southern Border

Appearing on Sean Hannity's Radio program, Friday, Texas Congressional Rep. John Culberson said that Al-Qaeda has entered the US within the last 6 weeks. Culberson advised that an Iraqi national al-Qaeda member was apprehended at a Mexico-US border town and is currently being held by US authorities.

Culberson further said that terrorist training camps are being conducted in Mexican border areas (including close to Brownsville, TX), in territories under the control of Mexican narco-terrorists. Culberson also stated that Mexican troops are firing at the US Border Patrol on a regular basis and that gunfire ensued Thursday night.
    DK Firearms

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I like a certain someone's comment made famous by someone else's signature:

"make way for the flight of 5,000 B52s loaded with cluster, incendiary, and dumb munitions. You kill one American, I'll carpet bomb your city with enough firepower to give the Japanese flashbacks."

Light it up!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

"make way for the flight of 5,000 B52s loaded with cluster, incendiary, and dumb munitions. You kill one American, I'll carpet bomb your city with enough firepower to give the Japanese flashbacks."

Light it up!

Isn't this over kill...we need to be rational about this...I'm thinking make it simple:

1) bring the troops home from the middle east and issue a statement that we aren't coming back...ever. BUT, if you screw with us, or anyone screws with us that we suspect you helped in ANY way, including letting them breath your air, we give you 48 hours to have EVERYONE ever suspected by ANYONE of even LOOKING at a terrorist and not killing the, on a plane to Guantonamo in 48 hours...and if the plane hasn't landed in 48 hours, in 49 hours the first wave of bombers hit and we keep it up till everone in your country is living on a lower scale than Fred Flintsone.

2) We put the troops along the border with Mexico and declare a 12 mile wide border, all taken off of there side. We put up razor wire and kill ANYTHING that crosses it, period. We leave the towns along the border in place for the time being, but the first time we hear gun fire, bring us the person shooting, and if it was a drug cartel member, we kill them. If it was soimeone shooting AT a cartel member, we give them more ammo. If they bring us the dead cartel member, we give them more ammo and a chicken and a bag of beans.

3) we bomb California.

suhsjake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Isn't this over kill...we need to be rational about this...I'm thinking make it simple:

1) bring the troops home from the middle east and issue a statement that we aren't coming back...ever. BUT, if you screw with us, or anyone screws with us that we suspect you helped in ANY way, including letting them breath your air, we give you 48 hours to have EVERYONE ever suspected by ANYONE of even LOOKING at a terrorist and not killing the, on a plane to Guantonamo in 48 hours...and if the plane hasn't landed in 48 hours, in 49 hours the first wave of bombers hit and we keep it up till everone in your country is living on a lower scale than Fred Flintsone.

2) We put the troops along the border with Mexico and declare a 12 mile wide border, all taken off of there side. We put up razor wire and kill ANYTHING that crosses it, period. We leave the towns along the border in place for the time being, but the first time we hear gun fire, bring us the person shooting, and if it was a drug cartel member, we kill them. If it was soimeone shooting AT a cartel member, we give them more ammo. If they bring us the dead cartel member, we give them more ammo and a chicken and a bag of beans.

3) we bomb California.

I am with yah until step three. Some of us still got family that lives there.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We wouldn't need a lot of Buffs to do the job. 5 should take care of any of the craphole dumps where these terrorists are suspected in holing up. Considering that the Buff bombing "pattern" from 30,000 feet using dumb bombs is about ½ a mile wide by about a mile long. And the neat thing about it? The assholes wouldn't know it's coming until Hell erupts all around them.

At 30,000 feet, you don't hear the Buff coming but you know it's there when the ground around you turns into a moonscape.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Thanks for letting us know about this. Unfortunately its been happening for years. But dont worry, Janet N told all of us the border is getting safer. Whew!!! I thought for a minute that it was starting to get risky down there.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Thanks for letting us know about this. Unfortunately its been happening for years. But dont worry, Janet N told all of us the border is getting safer. Whew!!! I thought for a minute that it was starting to get risky down there.
    That woman is the best thing that ever happened to Arizona, the leaving Arizona part of course! Now we just need to get her to leave the U.S...

Waterguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Baytown

Light it up!

+1

If the people you are trying to get a point across to will not look you in the eye when spoken to.
    They have too know that when you are speaking, they need to pay attention.
    Sometimes it is necessary to let them know, play time is over.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I have never been given the time and place to kill a hajji but if the opportunity should arise, I am ready and willing. How do you tell the difference between a hajji and an illegal invader from South of the Border ? The way he rolls his "r's ?)

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Some of us still got family that lives there.
    Yuppers me too!! but as far as Im concerned, BOMBS AWAY!! cause my left leaning Family there voted for ALL THOSE JACKA$$E$!! Its truely amazing, my older brother who is a Demo still cant understand why he has been out of work for a yr. now!! so since he is TOO STUPID to figure it out, BOMBS AWAY as i said!!!!!:patriot:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom