Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    jacksonandsharptonracis.jpg

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    Ole bumble head Al is smart enough not to show himself in South Texas. He knows he ain't welcome there for any reason. Jist let him stay in Nu Yurk and crow from there.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've asked this before. How do these agitators travel so they can stir up their trouble? How does Quanell buy his cute suits & ties? Hell, I can't afford a suit! As far as I know, Jesse J and Quanell have never had jobs! Who pays their bills and who finds what they do WORTH supporting them financially? (What's it it for them?) There is a story here but nobody seems to be asking the right questions.

I am not a racist and I have friends and neighbors of all races and backgrounds but something smells real bad around these trouble makers. If they would quit stirring up crap, maybe we could all get along!

Flash

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I've asked this before. How do these agitators travel so they can stir up their trouble? How does Quanell buy his cute suits with the bow ties? Hell, I can't afford a suit! As far as I know, Jesse J and Quanell have never had jobs! Who pays their bills and who finds what they do WORTH supporting them financially? (What's it it for them?) There is a story here but nobody seems to be asking the right questions.

I am not a racist and I have friends and neighbors of all races and backgrounds but something smells real bad around these trouble makers. If they would quit stirring up crap, maybe we could all get along!

Flash

The same way that Mr. Jackson supports the illegitimate love child he had with his former secretary.

Dough-nations people make to his non-profit organization(s).

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    CORRECTION......

When I post something that is wrong, it's my duty to correct it. I stated that Quanell X had not been employed when he, in fact, had a job. He was a drug dealer in SE Houston according to Wikipedia. Here is the reference:

Quanell X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My next question goes back to my first post. Who is paying him and how do they figure what he does is good for their business? Here's a quote from Mr. Goodfella:

In 1995, Quanell X was quoted in the New York Daily News as saying,
    "I say to Jewish America: Get ready … knuckle up, put your boots on, because we're ready and the war is going down. … The real deal is this: Black youth do not want a relationship with the Jewish community or the mainstream white community or the foot shuffling, head-bowing, knee bobbing black community. … All you Jews can go straight to hell."[5]
    Quanell X was forced out of the Nation of Islam for publicly inciting violence with his televised, and highly publicized, exhortation to Houston-area blacks:
    "f you feel that you just got to mug somebody because of your hurt and your pain, go to River Oaks and mug you some good white folks. If you’re angry that our brother is put to death, don’t burn down your own community, give these white folks hell from the womb to the tomb."[6]
    How does a taterhead like that warrant so much air time as a respected community leader? Who benefits from his dog and pony shows and why do we keep seeing his negative, hate filled BS when there are so many folks who are worthy of respect and community recognition? In fact, I spent 22 years teaching and helping kids of all races. I never made the news on TV.

Flash

Top Bottom