• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I was contacted by the owner of ATS (via e mail) on the components I had bought back in Late Feb. He said he did not realize the thread was an not an old one, he just misread the date. He asked that I return them.

I replied that I no longer had the original packaging and to return them now wold just put a burden on his profitability. He replied he really wanted to make things right, customers are important and please bring them back, packaging or not. I agreed to do so and would as soon as I found time to get back into SA again.

We exchanged several e mails and he has stepped up to make it right, sorry for the misunderstanding. Well you can do no better than that and my hat is off to him for making every effort to run a stand up business. All is well and he truly wants to be a gun shop that all can shop at and feel good about their purchases and their experience in dealing with his employees.

Being a business owner who has dealt with the public I know well the challenges that face you everyday. Its always a case of walking a tightrope between doing the right thing and making money. He is working hard as are his employees to be fair, honest and upfront in all their dealings. I bear no ill will and will shop there again and you should also consider it for your future needs.

Issue fully resolved by both us...
    Gun Zone Deals

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Thanks for the post. I have not had a reason to drive up that way, when I can buy everything I need on the net.

I would like to know what "niche" market that store serves.

Top Bottom