• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Agreed wholehearteldly. In this climate of airline security, why would anybody be that stupid to cause a ruckus like that. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time or the last time it'll happen.

Floyd_Droid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Shady Shores, TX
    Agreed wholehearteldly. In this climate of airline security, why would anybody be that stupid to cause a ruckus like that. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time or the last time it'll happen.

Yep, what gets me as she go off scott free. Regardless who she is... I don't give a flying crap, we would be arrested on the spot.
    I despise people that get special treatment, more so that she is a Senator (Republican or Democrat) behaving like a thug!

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Yep, what gets me as she go off scott free. Regardless who she is... I don't give a flying crap, we would be arrested on the spot.
    I despise people that get special treatment, more so that she is a Senator (Republican or Democrat) behaving like a thug!

What happened, in this country, to the real notion of public service? It seems that once those we elect get into office, they think they're untouchable and unaccountable. They're supposed to be working for US and not the other way around. It really burns my ass.

Top Bottom