Alex Jones' The Obama Deception

viking

Jan 5, 2009
Cedar Park
I watched it a while back. I was not totally stunned. There is a passing match going on a nother site. One guy says AJ is all wrong, the other guy says other wise.

All AJ is doing is compiling the info that is out there and putting it together. Speeches, interviews, facts, figures ect, ect. How can anyone argue with what the leftist say, they said it, they done it. What more proof do people need.

Some people will take letterman's, opig's opinions as the gosphel truth. All they do is twist and turn. Alot of what AJ pointed out is coming to pass.

ebk06

Mar 15, 2009
Austin
I cant wait until AJ's new Obama films comes out. I find all of his films to be informative but he tends to throw some tin foil stuff in every movie. Like all news and info i take everything with a grain of salt.
The latest thing i heard on his show was how there was going to be a false economic upturn then the real depression would follow......things are definitely pointing towards that in recent weeks.

Major Woody

Sep 12, 2008
I've listened to him since 96. Sure he rants, but he has put his butt on the chopping block to bring us info from mainstream news and goverment documents that affect our freedoms. I would trust him over any corporate newscaster. Don't mess with Alex, he's got angels guarding him and he is too well informed. A modern day Paul Revere.

Thor

Jan 5, 2009
N Central Texas
I listen to AJ almost daily. I've even called into his show twice. The only thing I'm not too sure about is his stance on 9/11. He does provide a lot of news that the MSM won't publish or broadcast. Lots of scary stuff going on inside our Government. Some people are quick to dismiss him because of his alarmist stance.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics