Pres & VP?
    1eivdp.jpg
    DK Firearms

Attachments

• 1eivdp.jpg
      1eivdp.jpg
      37.3 KB · Views: 204

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Finance and accounting is a hard science field. Economics is a social science field. To assume an economist understands even the basic fundamentals of finance and accounting should be a stretch.

Taxation has a very specific meaning in economics, IIRC, relating to elasticity of supply and demand. AOC apparently never had the basics of either.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I sincerely doubt 'crazy eyes' has a degree in economics as she'd be against communisim and it ilk, but given she's pro-communism......

She's an example of the characters in the movie "Idiocracy".

Obama considered himself a Constitutional Law Professor even though he was a lecturer. Sometimes these people study something in order to figure out how to destroy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just sayin'

bob

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Go ahead and try that "voluntary" part your own self. I dare you.

The point, and the reason why “voluntary” is in quotes, in case you missed it:

There is nothing stopping AOC from contributing any amount above the current tax rate owed on her income that she is proposing, or more, to help pay for the government ... which is what taxes do.

Pay.gov will gladly take your money via check, credit or debit card for that very purpose.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    easy rider,

Well, her BELIEVERS are dangerously STUPID & NAIVE for certain. = She comes off as a DUNCE.

yours, satx

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    John, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump. Alexandria looked at John and said, "Do you think he'll jump?" John says, "You know what, I bet he will."

Alexandria replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

John placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as she placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. She was very upset and handed her $30 to John, saying, "Fair's fair... here's your money."

John replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump.”

Alexandria replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

John took the money.

Alexandria went back to work at the US Congress...

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Any one or few people are not of any danger without a significant segment of the population of voters that support them. And given that there is a large number of truly ignorant (meaning literally ignorant of the facts - historical, geopolitical, geographical, etc.) people that are voting these days, well that's the real concern. Yes, they do tend to focus on specific people like Cortez but they are the real problem.

Top Bottom