• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    The real problem is she believes what she is saying. Even if she doesn't understand what she says.

ekim,

MANY "mentally challenged" people believe the NONSENSE that spews from their mouths.

That spewing doesn't mean that intelligent people have to sit & listen to FOOLISHNESS.
    (Because you happen to be young, female & "not hard on the eyes" does NOT mean that you should be in any public office that requires a NORMAL IQ.)

yours, satx

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    John, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump. Alexandria looked at John and said, "Do you think he'll jump?" John says, "You know what, I bet he will."

Alexandria replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

John placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as she placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. She was very upset and handed her $30 to John, saying, "Fair's fair... here's your money."

John replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump.”

Alexandria replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

John took the money.

Alexandria went back to work at the US Congress...

LMAO!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    12 years.. The clock starts now! ;)

It’s deja vu all over again...

c294604487c945d47a14868b9f1b8a49.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• c294604487c945d47a14868b9f1b8a49.jpg
      c294604487c945d47a14868b9f1b8a49.jpg
      197.2 KB · Views: 265

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    As long as she keeps herself in the public eye by tweeting insane stuff like this, I love her.
    ...we're in charge - and you're just shouting from the cheap seats.
    Really? She's that stupid?

Even leftists don't like being told to sit down and shut up which, in paraphrase, is pretty much what she did. I just hope she continues to be a media darling, out in front, powerfully pushing the electorate towards a more conservative view of the role of government as even the dumbest voters begin to realize that this is not the sort of person they want working on their behalf.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I don't think she's a media darling so much as an ongoing train wreck! I saw an unrelated picture on facebook the other day, a screenshot of a leftist's post on Twitter that was taken and shared by a Hollywood liberal. Nearly all the comments were lamenting the lunacy of the Democrats, and predicting a landslide victory by Trump in 2020. Liberal Democrats are sick of this, and already predicting a Trump re-election!
    Occasional Cortex will get primaried, if she lasts that long. She's already pissed off a lot of powerful Democrats, and violated a slew of ethics rules and federal laws, I truly expect her to resign for some garbage reason sooner than later. Her base isn't in her district.

Eli

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Well seeing as how I was the last person in NYC on this forum and I was in her district, unless she's convicted of a federal crime and deposed of her position she will get re-elected. You have no idea how batshit crazy they are up there. For every person who's even slightly right leaning there are 25 to 50 people like her.

No, she is dangerous, her ideology is dangerous, and making fun of her is underestimating her.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    IMO, all Wars and Revolutions are caused by Economics.

We’re $22 Trillion in Debt and growing because The Federal Government keeps kicking the can down the road.

I think many in Government are desperate to disarm us before the real Economic Disaster hits.

Imagine if those poor people in Venezuela hadn’t given up their guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom