• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Nope, not gonna do it. I want everyone to remember how serious the 2020 election is.
    At this time I only have one candidate in mind to vote for and I don't think Trump will have any opposition on the conservative side.

I believe a nightmare of being dropped into a vat of bubbling acid might be preferable to the nightmare scenario of an AOC/ Beto cabinet.
    Capitol Armory ad

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Well seeing as how I was the last person in NYC on this forum and I was in her district, unless she's convicted of a federal crime and deposed of her position she will get re-elected. You have no idea how batshit crazy they are up there. For every person who's even slightly right leaning there are 25 to 50 people like her.

No, she is dangerous, her ideology is dangerous, and making fun of her is underestimating her.

She won the primary due to the racism of her constituency, they preferred a Hispanic to the White guy that had been there 10 years and done a good job. Nobody knew who the hell she was, and Crowley kept a low enough profile that he didn't get much name recognition.
    She won the General because she's a Democrat.
    If she survives to the 2020 primary, you can bet there will be a well-funded Hispanic running against her that'll take her out. Less than 30K total votes were cast in the 2018 primary, she won with 16,898 to incumbent Crowley's 12,880.
    To the Right, Occasional-Cortex is merely a laughingstock; to the Democrats she's a disrespectful lunatic an they hate her. I've already seen liberals lamenting Trump's 2020 landslide due to people like her!

Eli

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    To the Right, Occasional-Cortex is merely a laughingstock; to the Democrats she's a disrespectful lunatic an they hate her. I've already seen liberals lamenting Trump's 2020 landslide due to people like her!
    Sounds like we should all be donating money to her campaign so she doesn't get primaried. Seriously, when my enemy is fielding incompetent soldiers, I do what I can to help them continue to do so.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    She won the primary due to the racism of her constituency, they preferred a Hispanic to the White guy that had been there 10 years and done a good job. Nobody knew who the hell she was, and Crowley kept a low enough profile that he didn't get much name recognition.
    She won the General because she's a Democrat.
    If she survives to the 2020 primary, you can bet there will be a well-funded Hispanic running against her that'll take her out. Less than 30K total votes were cast in the 2018 primary, she won with 16,898 to incumbent Crowley's 12,880.

Eli

This exactly......she's an outlier that got where she is by circumstance only. And now the rank and file dems are afraid to cross her.....and all of the presidential candidates have even latched on to her assinine juvenile ideas as to not piss off the radical/Antifa/communist base of their party, even though most believe what she says, but are afraid to say it because it doesn't now and will never play nationally.

As such, she has become the bellwether/spokesperson of the dems heading into the primary and is and will continue to be the gift that keeps on giving for Trump 2020.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This exactly......she's an outlier that got where she is by circumstance only. And now the rank and file dems are afraid to cross her.....and all of the presidential candidates have even latched on to her assinine juvenile ideas as to not piss off the radical/Antifa/communist base of their party, even though most believe what she says, but are afraid to say it because it doesn't now and will never play nationally.

As such, she has become the bellwether/spokesperson of the dems heading into the primary and is and will continue to be the gift that keeps on giving for Trump 2020.
    And for that I believe the democrats don't have a chance of winning the white house in 2020. The democrats barely won the popular vote in 2016 and won't even come close if they split their base.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    And for that I believe the democrats don't have a chance of winning the white house in 2020. The democrats barely won the popular vote in 2016 and won't even come close if they split their base.

My thoughts exactly.....they'll drive themselves so far left, there will be no shot. It's already happening and we're a year and a half away. Think about it.....the reason they lost last time was because of decades-long neglected middle class voters in MI, OH, WI, and PA, among others. But three were states the GOP hadn't carried in three decades. Think those voters are coming back with this anti-business, anti-American nonsense they're spewing already? Especially when Trump's economy is actually helping them during his admin? No way.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    A lot can happen between now and the time for primaries.

My guess is the DNC will get behind a machine candidate rather than Bernie or some outsider.

I expect Trump to face opposition in the Republican primary.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    AOC will not be on the ticket as Vice Pres in 2020. She is in eligible she would not be 35 when they take office

Shhh ... everybody knows that but the dems.

My campaign to convince my dem acquaintances to put her down as a write in 2020 is getting lots of "Likes" on Facebook.

Hell, I might even have to open a twitter account ...

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    A lot can happen between now and the time for primaries.

My guess is the DNC will get behind a machine candidate rather than Bernie or some outsider.

I expect Trump to face opposition in the Republican primary.

From who? LOL he crushed the "opposition" last time.. Most republicans are pushovers and Trump isn't that's why he got elected.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    From who? LOL he crushed the "opposition" last time.. Most republicans are pushovers and Trump isn't that's why he got elected.

Don't recall saying the opposition would be successful, just that there would probably be someone run against him.

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    There will be someone to run against him. If for no other reason than to get their name out there for the next election cycle.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    As long as Trump is making jobs for the working class he will do well , if the dems destroy the economy there could be problems ! Dems tax the working man to death ! Look at Cal Gov.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    So I guess the house is a team sport now? What happened to a "representative" representing their constituents?

The Dems have been 'party over all else' for decades, an the party is trying to out-left itself. Don't forget: the Dems got Slick Willie elected in '92 with broad support, then decided to write off the entirety of Rural America in 1994 by passing a massive tax increase and gun control. Now, Democrats have a hard time getting elected to statewide office in much of the country, and are only appealing to urban voters.
    They're pushing for a war, they're going to get it, and it won't be pretty!

Eli

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    The Dems have been 'party over all else' for decades, an the party is trying to out-left itself. Don't forget: the Dems got Slick Willie elected in '92 with broad support, then decided to write off the entirety of Rural America in 1994 by passing a massive tax increase and gun control. Now, Democrats have a hard time getting elected to statewide office in much of the country, and are only appealing to urban voters.
    They're pushing for a war, they're going to get it, and it won't be pretty!

Eli

This is the entire reason for the electoral college. I avoid urban areas as much as I can but population centers seem to attract social people.

They rely on others to get things done.

Rural areas attract independent folks or 'self-reliant' that don't really care about crowded living.

Fly-over country is largely ignored by dems and we are expected to abide by the whims of the 'urbanites'. I guess it is easier to control if people are concentrated in an area??

bob

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom