• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Midway finally had 45 acp brass available so I bought 300 rounds worth that was the easy part. Now all i need is bullets, powder, and primers.
    Guns International

Bullseye Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    If you're looking for lead bullets, check with [url]www.bulletworks.com[/URL] in Breckenridge. Good bullets, nice people and they will ship 2,000 in a USPS flat rate box. I use their 200 grain SWCs for Bullseye matches and their 230 RN bullet for practice loads for the CMP EIC match (which requires 230 FMJs).

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    You can probably get bullets from Berry's and / or Precision Delta if you are willing to wait...what else can you do? Got 1000 9mm's and 1000 .45's from Precision and it took almost exactly 6 weeks. Waiting on another order that should be here in about two weeks. 250 of each from Berry's took 4 weeks. Powder and primers are a whole other story. Check Natchez Shooters Supply; they are out of stock but if you ask for email notification they will let you know when items are in stock; and, you better react quickly. Prices have been locked when I've used them before so they usually don't jack them up when product arrives. On the hook for 8 lbs powder and 10k primers; if only the email would come soon (splitting all that with a couple of other reloaders).

Bullseye Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    You might check Graf and Sons online ([url]www.grafs.com[/URL]). They have some Accurate #2, #5, #7 and #9 powder in stock right now. All those will work in the .45 ACP. If you need some loads, I have a copy of their #1 reloading manual and I can scan and email the pages to you.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I appreciate the help, mcbride's has powder, i'd rather buy from them then pay that hazzmat fee. I still wish i had some lrge pistol and small rifle primers..:(

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    I have not bought any yet, but I think I will go with plated handgun bullets in the future, they don't cost much more than plain lead bullets, and you don't have to clean all that lead out of your barrel, so that should limit lead exposure some, and we should all limit our lead exposure.

But I think that I am stuck with soft lead bullets in the old antique .38 S&W caliber.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I cast my own and sell my surplus. I have a good hard cast 225 gr RN .452 diameter bullet that shoots wonderfully. Unless you have a Glock, send me a PM and we can hook up in "the Rock".

Top Bottom