Lynx Defense

All of these anti-Constitutional Carry LTC instructors need to hear from us...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    And there it is. all about the benjamins. Zero integrity
    E649D761-4C34-4FA2-99CA-99A99B68363D.jpeg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    We had the same group of retards in AZ. Selfishness anti 2a bastards who think only of themselves. They deserve to go under.

I get it, they are going to lose money. Some went out of business because they zumboed themselves and were blackballed but the smart ones expanded from just ccw certs to advanced and varied training. Concerige type training. They partnered with gun dealers to offer simple intro training with new gun sales. Just like any business owner giving out samples.

None of the handwringing from hoplophobic retards or politicians or their appointees or traitors posing as trainers ever came to pass. No rivers of blood in the streets with bodys of little old ladies or babies or law enforcement officers floating by with cackling murders in numbers too many to count saying thanks for letting me prey on these people with this new law.

Bullshit all of its bullshit. Point to every state with CC and tell them to stfu! Go suck bidens penis implant.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I counted 56 names on that letter.

The Texas DPS has a list of certified instructors who have opted to publish their names and contact info on the DPS website. There are, lessee, 1, 2, 3, 4,... holy smokes... time to take off shoes....1,848 names on that list by my count.
    Texas LTC Handgun Instructors

Lots of other choices.

That is not the complete list...

I know of two who did not opt to have their names published on that list.....

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    One of the reasons they gave is that they want to know that the person they see with a gun is well trained.
    They don't train in the LTC class. And what about all the untrained that are carrying a gun now illegally that they don't see?
    Criminals will still be criminals no matter what restrictions are in place on law abiding citizens.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    My LTC instructor was on that list. Let's be honest, LTC courses do not teach safe gun handling, they teach the legality of concealed and open carry laws and make sure that a certain range score is met. I will admit that when I took my course there were young ladies there that knew nothing about guns, had to have help at the range but all eventually passed. LTC instructors though may offer separate courses in safe gun handling.

That letter was very disingenuous because LTC instructors do not teach safe firearm handling. This may have changed since I took my course when it was a CHL and not a LTC. I was disappointed to see my instructors name on the list.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    LTC classes test. Peroid. People train themselves at that specific level. No short going over the law is anywhere close to teaching.

Dont get me wrong, some instructors are great teachers but that short "class" is more of an orientation and then test.

People are responsible and perfectly capable and responsible for teaching themselves thr legalities which is why classes are so short. They used to be 2 days plus range in some places and there has been no negative effects from the short formats we have now.

Just like its racist and offensive to suggest minority Americans cant figure out how to vote and get an ID, it's just as offensive and infuriating to suggest people are too stupid to carry without organized instruction.

Besides history proves that whole premise as completely and irrefutable false as russian collusion.

Phuck them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    LTC classes test. Peroid. People train themselves at that specific level. No short going over the law is anywhere close to teaching.

Dont get me wrong, some instructors are great teachers but that short "class" is more of an orientation and then test.

People are responsible and perfectly capable and responsible for teaching themselves thr legalities which is why classes are so short. They used to be 2 days plus range in some places and there has been no negative effects from the short formats we have now.

Just like its racist and offensive to suggest minority Americans cant figure out how to vote and get an ID, it's just as offensive and infuriating to suggest people are too stupid to carry without organized instruction.

Besides history proves that whole premise as completely and irrefutable false as russian collusion.

Phuck them.

Well also factor in just how many times we have read legalities on various gun forums that people said they learned from their instructor that were just not true. Too many times.

Top Bottom