• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Walked around today from 1-3, looked like a good turnout, was very disappointed in the product prices. For instance, saw 3 CETME sporters, each priced for 895 with 1 mag. Seriously? Ammo was very overpriced as well. People there were friendly but I did not see many people buying. While not anywhere near the DMH show, seeing a show this size in Allen was a good thing and I look forward to the next one as I'm sure now that word is out, turnout will be better along with the number of vendors.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I was very disappointed in the product prices. For instance, saw 3 CETME sporters, each priced for 895 with 1 mag. Seriously? Ammo was very overpriced as well.

Yeah, in general you are right. I can't figure it out, so I print up a list of anything I am interested in before hand with Bud's price and Gunbroker Price. Its usually pretty hard to beat Buds because theres no tax and it included shipping, just add $20 for FFL. The gun I got was $20 cheaper, but I had to add tax. Well when you add the FFL fee, thats really saving me $40 but then you have to add tax and I still end up like $9 cheaper and I get it now. However the same dealer was selling a DB380 for about $50 higher then Buds which seems crazy.

Plano Mark

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Plano Texas
    I went there on Saturday, first time I had been in the facility. Not a bad show, not too big, not too small. Some of the prices on guns seemed high, even locally not just the Internet. But there were some decent prices too. I would go again.

Top Bottom