• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I’d be open to West, but like others have said, I would need to research him a little more. On the surface he looks promising. What’s the saying about the devil you know versus the devil you don’t know? Abbot has had some screw ups, but I still think he’s better than most. He seems to be taking steps on the boarder so that’s a plus. I know Corndog is set for several years before he’s up for re-election again, but if the timing were different, then I’d be okay with keeping Abbot and having West primary the idiot rhino. But... what do I know? I’m just a deplorable.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    The actor will be coming on strong, if he runs.
    Actor does not = he’s right for Texas. Unfortunately, there are those that will blindly give him the benefit of the doubt because they are fans of his. If he were to run in say Washington, Oregon, Cali, NY, CT or any of the other liberal bastions, then it would be a thumbs up from my perspective. The only direction they can go is up. In Texas though, we have a pretty good thing going, and we would be taking two steps backward by electing this joker. I need him to stick with making his movies & selling Lincolns and stay out of my back yard.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    He'll be getting my vote come primary season. Glad to see he's thrown his hat in the ring. The man knows how to lead, he's solidly pro 2A, pro life, and has prior experience in government (not that its necessarily a plus, but he's not walking in not knowing what he's doing either)

For those not familiar, he's the current chair of the Texas GOP, was a former member of the US House of Reps, is a member of the Texas State Guard, and retired from the US Army as a Lieutenant Colonel.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    For those not familiar, he's the current chair of the Texas GOP, was a former member of the US House of Reps, is a member of the Texas State Guard, and retired from the US Army as a Lieutenant Colonel.

Jury's still out for me...but talk with some of the staff and some of those familiar with his tenure of the Texas GOP before making any final decisions. Ask those familiar w/him how he's done w/regards to actually doing what he's said he would.

Sometimes change is good....other times, it can be very bad.

Top Bottom