• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I'll go to the kiosk tomorrow and fill out all the BS. Now to wait 18 months.

1638543505361.png
    Target Sports

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    I never waited a day past 10months.

Is that the buy 1 get 1 free deal?

The dollar amount should allow him to get a free one.
    Once he has the receipt and the serial number he can submit it to SilencerCo for their promotion.

Of course that is another $200 tax stamp. In the past I was able to use the SilencerShop single shot trust on the promo can too as long as it transferred through one of their dealers. That was an expensive year.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    You could hold off on signing the paperwork and mailing to see if the eForm 4s come online in the next couple weeks.

Whenever they roll out new eForms the first people to get queued up get theirs approved in unbelievably fast times. Like 10 or 15 days.

Silencer shop is supposedly all wired up to use the eForm 4s as soon as it launches.

I tried to hunt down a KAC MK23 suppressor today so I can jump the line when eForm 4s go online, but no such luck.

blueangel64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Spring
    You could hold off on signing the paperwork and mailing to see if the eForm 4s come online in the next couple weeks.

Whenever they roll out new eForms the first people to get queued up get theirs approved in unbelievably fast times. Like 10 or 15 days.

Silencer shop is supposedly all wired up to use the eForm 4s as soon as it launches.

I tried to hunt down a KAC MK23 suppressor today so I can jump the line when eForm 4s go online, but no such luck.
    Is this a for real deal??

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’ve heard e-F4s were kist around the corner since 2019.

I know Silencer Shop has said before the end of this year relatively recently, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

And I’ll be at my dealer the second they open when e-4Fs are available, hoping the system doesn’t crash again.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I’ve heard e-F4s were kist around the corner since 2019.

I know Silencer Shop has said before the end of this year relatively recently, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

And I’ll be at my dealer the second they open when e-4Fs are available, hoping the system doesn’t crash again.
    Ugh- I want a can, but I don’t know why.

Top Bottom