• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Federal employees are under no pressure to a good job. No one in the Government cares if they do one form 4 a month or 100.....they do not get "merit" raises nor do they worry about performance to advance........got to love Government Unions........

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Federal employees are under no pressure to a good job. No one in the Government cares if they do one form 4 a month or 100.....they do not get "merit" raises nor do they worry about performance to advance........got to love Government Unions........
    Yep.
    Try flying into DFW from abroad and see how long it takes to clear immigration and customs.
    4 planes, 3 lanes.
    They really don't work for us.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    On a daily basis, I deal with a lot of Federal employees, with a few being my regulator and most as a customer, including ATF, DEA, FAA, NASA and many other agencies.
    They all have performance and quality measurements they are graded against, in addition to documenting their daily efforts.

In a different role 1-4 decades ago as a government contractor for DHS, intel and other agencies, I saw similar performance requirements. With few exceptions, they all had individual, team and agency performance/ production. (Even the spies had performance requirements. Really).

So my view, having been directly involved with Feds for a 40 year career is substantially different than Vtach’s.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    you know they said efile would start between December 15 and 28. Knowing the federal government it's going to be never. It's the 24th and they haven't submitted or cashed my check.

Screenshot from 2021-12-24 09-04-00.png

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Anytime I see a (512) area code pop up on my phone I get excited thinking it's Capitol Armory. It's been 361 days since my last check was cashed and still waiting on the last can to arrive.

Good news is, my car's warranty will never expire.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    you know they said efile would start between December 15 and 28. Knowing the federal government it's going to be never. It's the 24th and they haven't submitted or cashed my check.

View attachment 295417

eForms Currently Available

ATF Forms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6A, 9, 10 and 5300.11 are available for eForms submission.

Note: The Form 4 has returned to eForms. Form 4 is filed by a current qualified federal firearms licensee (FFL) registrant to transfer an NFA weapon to an individual or other entity (non-licensee).

The system was brought back online yesterday or overnight.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    eForms Currently Available

ATF Forms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6A, 9, 10 and 5300.11 are available for eForms submission.

Note: The Form 4 has returned to eForms. Form 4 is filed by a current qualified federal firearms licensee (FFL) registrant to transfer an NFA weapon to an individual or other entity (non-licensee).

The system was brought back online yesterday or overnight.

Yeah and of course Silencershop is out until Monday so I created an ATF account for nothing because I can't file a fucking form 4.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Anytime I see a (512) area code pop up on my phone I get excited thinking it's Capitol Armory. It's been 361 days since my last check was cashed and still waiting on the last can to arrive.

Good news is, my car's warranty will never expire.

What's ridiculous is every person on this forum with the exception of a few could go into their garage and build this crap in less than an hour but because we WANT to obey the law we're being punished with tax incursions and long wait times.

It's really frustrating. I click the efile site today when I found it and of course I can't file my form 4 Silencershop has to do it. They did it over the holiday on purpose so the backlog builds and they are already behind. This is the federal government for you. Shitstain asshats every fucking step of the way.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yeah and of course Silencershop is out until Monday so I created an ATF account for nothing because I can't file a fucking form 4.

I’m confused…I though Silencershop was handling that part on your behalf with an ss trust. Then I read this update from SS:

And it seems like they’re offloading that for you to do even though they said hold off for eforms.

I expect growing pains with the process, maybe I missed some details.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I’m confused…I though Silencershop was handling that part on your behalf with an ss trust. Then I read this update from SS:

And it seems like they’re offloading that for you to do even though they said hold off for eforms.

I expect growing pains with the process, maybe I missed some details.

No you're right I'll have to call them on Monday and get it sorted out. Because on the ATF site it won't LET me file a form 4.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Just finished my E4 form with the help of my FFL Adam at A&P Armory in Magnolia through Silencer Shop’s new system. The communication is that it’s a 30-90 day turnaround. We shall see…. Silencerco Sparrow is on the docket. Will pair nicely with my new to me 22/45 Lite.

@DP - have an update?

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    Just finished my E4 form with the help of my FFL Adam at A&P Armory in Magnolia through Silencer Shop’s new system. The communication is that it’s a 30-90 day turnaround. We shall see…. Silencerco Sparrow is on the docket. Will pair nicely with my new to me 22/45 Lite.

@DP - have an update?
    I did two with Adam on Tuesday. Super quick and easy, now that it is implemented.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom