• ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    SORRY FOR YELLING, I'M HAPPY!

Got word this afternoon the seller accepted our offer on a house. Now its on to the next steps in the process. Yall keep yer fingers and toes crossed for us things continue smoothly! Please!!!
    Guns International

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    SORRY FOR YELLING, I'M HAPPY!

Got word this afternoon the seller accepted our offer on a house. Now its on to the next steps in the process. Yall keep yer fingers and toes crossed for us things continue smoothly! Please!!!

In my fair city, judging by your location tag... Congratulations!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    :) Yup. Thanks!

I'm going to have my change my location thingy up there again. It'll go to Grapevine. Probably not the best thing for finances that we'll be closer to motorcycle shops, Bass Pro, and the lake

...I do need a new grill, lawn mower, weed eater...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Cool! I'm glad to hear you guys are moving along quickly. I know how house hunting can go, and the whole thing overall can sometimes be a lengthy and tiring process. ;)

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Good deal Monica. I'm happy for you folks. Grapevine huh? I like that. That was our second choice when we moved back from Tennessee 18 years ago. Fingers crossed for you.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Almost anywhere is close to a lake!

Member CRS (something) is over there too. He can take you out on Grapevine in his boat. Well, as soon as finds the right one, which should be any day now. (inside joke)

Being 5 minutes from there, after 7 years we actually started going there last year just because we have several friends to tie up with. It's big enough to cruise end to end in 15 minutes so I save fuel just heading to the cove. Besides, mine's so loud I piss off the blow boaters.

Congrats. There's a lot of cool stuff in Grapevine. Old Main street is cool in itself.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Soon! I need a party soon!

The boat ramp is about 3/4mile down the road. I suppose we should eventually get a boat. Until then can offer in trade the use of our place for lake day and my truck to pull your boat. Drinks and eats on the house!

This afternoon we've got the inspection. Hopefully the rain holds out so we can get that done without hassle. On the other hand, rain wouldn't be all bad, at least we can see if the roof leaks!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    hehehe

Home inspection looks pretty good. A few small things that need taken care of but overall, the inspector wouldn't be afraid to buy the house

Top Bottom